Comments on Profile Post by themacca

1. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Still alive eh? That's a rather morbid and pointless inquiry since if one responds they're clearly alive, but you could have seen that with recent activity. I'm officially closed on my shop atm, but what did you have in mind?
    Mar 20, 2015
  2. themacca
    themacca
    apologies good sir. But was wondering if you could do a sig with a hyaenid executioner and hyaenid spear man on it, with JOY-KILLERS in the middle? pretty sure you'd need more detail than that but i dont know what else to provide, also i can pay if you want
    Mar 20, 2015
  3. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    You're not going to get much detail in the background with multiple renders like I tell most of the people that want multiple renders, the text will take the remaining space as well. That said I can throw something together. I take donations, but I don't take payment. I'll need a little time to get the renders and all that anyway.
    Mar 20, 2015
  4. themacca
    themacca
    okay well thanks, i'll be nice and donate anyways so yeah thanks
    Mar 20, 2015
  5. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    I'll be able to work on it and possibly get it done tonight. I officially closed for two reasons time and lack of interest, sorry it's taking so long.
    Mar 26, 2015
  6. themacca
    themacca
    there's no reason to apologize man, you're doing a service thats mostly free take as long as u need
    Mar 26, 2015
  7. Dwlr
  8. themacca
    themacca
    holy Bane Shift man that is epic, thankyou
    Mar 27, 2015