Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I am sure they had their reasons. But I don't deal in moderation.
    Jul 18, 2015
  2. Senshu
    Senshu
    The posts that were removed were reported as trolling and after assessing them they were not additive to the conversation and only served to be inflammatory. You should have received a short notification that the post was moved and reason in your alerts.
    Jul 18, 2015
  3. mw24
    mw24
    @Senshu most of my posts of that nature are in response to even more inflammatory posts. Why were their posts not removed as well?!? Usually I would be quoting them so its not like you could miss them.
    Jul 18, 2015
  4. mw24
    mw24
    @shenshu I almost never randomly say somethign negative about another player unless they said something first. It makes no sense for a mod to remove my post that is a response to something negative said about me that is rarely truthful and just leave theirs there.
    Jul 18, 2015
  5. Anima26
    Anima26
    #shenshu
    Jul 18, 2015
  6. Senshu
    Senshu
    In the recent cases one was you responding to a post that wasn't even directed at you. So in this case you were the instigator. The other was a whole section that was removed because it got into petty bickering of which was started because you responded to a innocuous comment.
    Jul 19, 2015