Comments on Profile Post by doubtofbuddha

1. mw24
    mw24
    probably a skill thing. fw sucks.
    Aug 31, 2015
  2. mw24
    mw24
    there are 2 types of balance issues. genuine ones and noob stompers that beat players who don't know how to deal with it even sometimes at decent rankings. My guess is you got beat by the 2nd category.
    Aug 31, 2015
  3. mw24
    mw24
    you just lost to bloom. the most broken thing in blooms bg is baby furbull by far, lol.
    Aug 31, 2015
  4. Qucas
    Qucas
    Great, insult him when he's thinking about quitting, great job. This game can't afford to lose anyone.
    Aug 31, 2015
  5. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    I am just raging. I probably won't quit. I do like the game a lot outside of those particular cancers.
    Aug 31, 2015
  6. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    Though that was pretty rude. And hey, I have moderating powers in my own comments. Guess what is getting deleted.
    Aug 31, 2015
  7. themacca
    themacca
    ima just say mate. when people dont like a particular faction doesnt matter who it is, it seems they force themself to get angry when ever they lose to it, it's a little bit entertaining but for the most part you've probably come across something more BS in the past few days and ignored it but because it's FW (which i know you really hate) you couldnt help but get angry about it.
    Aug 31, 2015
  8. fattyy2k
    fattyy2k
    themacca has a really good point. Never thought about it that way.... Stupid elves....
    Aug 31, 2015
  9. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    No. I am absolutely sure that this is the most bs thing I have faced in the last few days. The next most recent was a FW/UD relic bg. Before that it was skeletons. I agree that dwarves and lexicon are also pretty bs, but they are bs in a way that kills me quickly rather than dragging it out over the course of 70 minutes.
    Aug 31, 2015
  10. mw24
    mw24
    adressing the problem not making insults. fw doesn't need anyone complaining about it being op when it's already in bad shape.
    Aug 31, 2015