Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. potatonuts
    potatonuts
    I think Sok said that it was never supposed to proc off of Soultap.
    Oct 4, 2015
  2. mw24
    mw24
    the interaction is one of the only reasons firk were semi competitive in the first place. It makes no sense that they would change it but alot of stuff they do doesn't make sense.
    Oct 4, 2015
  3. potatonuts
    potatonuts
    Yeah it was also pretty anti fun, Firk seem alright especially when their amp stacks up. I'd rather they were like that than relying on taplash.
    Oct 4, 2015
  4. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    I advocated for the change quite a bit.
    Oct 4, 2015
  5. mw24
    mw24
    with the combination of this nerf and the recosting firks in general are very high cost and don't do a whole lot individually. Before the recosting and soultap/backlash nerf they were close to being a competitive bg.
    Oct 4, 2015
  6. mw24
    mw24
    @IMAGIRL changing soultap/backlash without buffing the themes that relied on it in other areas at the same time was a very bad idea. Firk were very close to being competitive, the recostings and soultap/backlash change really hurt the theme.
    Oct 4, 2015
  7. mw24
    mw24
    and the recent bravery change was just stupid. rip sensorate.
    Oct 4, 2015
  8. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Without buffing the theme? You act like it was intentional, and something was ripped away from them. It was't an intentional interaction an was rightly altered to show that. It was bug fix, not a nerf.
    Oct 4, 2015
  9. mw24
    mw24
    that interaction was the only reason firk were decently strong in the first place, you probably should have played them a bit before asking to have it removed, there was nothing wrong with how it worked and if there was some form of new synergy should have been given to them instead.
    Oct 4, 2015