Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    You must love Obama then, he loves to drone strike people.
    Jan 27, 2016
  2. mw24
    mw24
    that's why i voted for him.
    Jan 27, 2016
  3. mw24
    mw24
    trump's going to make america great again, you will all see.(unles your muslim or mexican, then you'll probably just be deported)
    Jan 27, 2016
  4. Atherhog
    Atherhog
    In the UK, people will vote Cameron because he says he's willing to press the big red button!
    Jan 28, 2016
  5. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    You realize our current administration, including one Mrs. Clinton, knowingly, allowingly, and willingly let four Americans perish in a very brutal way in Bengazi. They could have saved those people and allowed them to live, but they constantly ignored them and finally ignored the last warning that caused them to die.
    Jan 28, 2016
  6. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Four people murdered on the hands of your current administration, that good ole left wing who now tries to cover it all up and pretend it never happened. GTFO
    Jan 28, 2016
  7. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    For the record, all of our candidates, save for Carsons, are complete dolts. We are screwed this election regardless of its outcome.
    Jan 28, 2016
  8. mw24
    mw24
    how about 9/11 or the economy crashing under bush?... the right uses acts like benghazi was alot bigger than it actually was, it was a terrorist attack, they happen.(and still kill less than 1% of t he people other americans kill each year)
    Jan 28, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    i wish the right would complain about things the president actually does wrong instead of just making stuff up.(not taking sides just making a neutral observation) i guess it makes sense tho, since he is a black president. Im still trying to figure out how a minority got elected president in this country.
    Jan 28, 2016
  10. mw24
    mw24
    rubio or jeb could be elected and do a decent enough job if they get a good team around them. republicans will probably lose this election tho because they are going to nominate trump or cruz.
    Jan 28, 2016