Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    Player stores are a joke.
    Feb 3, 2016
  2. mw24
    mw24
    thats not the point, the point is that voil stormspear is worthless compared to the other new exos because either the rune itself or the voil theme is garbage.(or both)
    Feb 3, 2016
  3. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    It could also have something to do with SP being the least popular faction. In order to draw any statistically valid inference from that rune you would have to a) look at supply b) look at how much this particular runes value differed from the mean rune value compared to other runes of the faction and c) look at how voil/elec runes compared to other runes of the faction.
    Feb 4, 2016
  4. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    You can't just pick out this one comparison and expect to be able to draw meaningful inferences.
    Feb 4, 2016
  5. mw24
    mw24
    no, its what i said...
    Feb 4, 2016
  6. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    Dude, I am a Firking statistician. I know what I am talking about here.
    Feb 4, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    sp being the least played faction if that's even true has nothing to do with voil stormspear being worthless in comparison to the other new exos. its extremely low value because voils suck and because the rune sucks inside the voil theme.(only works properly in lightning which also sucks)
    Feb 4, 2016
  8. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    My apologizes. I forgot how pointless it was to try to discuss anything with you.
    Feb 4, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    i wasnt asking for opinions i was stating fact.
    Feb 4, 2016
  10. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    On a public forum... Duh.
    Feb 4, 2016