Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. Ballballer
    Ballballer
    With ancestral avenger you can at least bait him to go corporeal and he costs a lot. I hate haunting spirit way more. Ghost is really stupid tho
    Feb 13, 2016
  2. Markoth
    Markoth
    I kill it with fire. #TrueNature
    Feb 13, 2016
  3. Markoth
    Markoth
    Also agree with Baller. Spirit is annoying, especially when they stealth.
    Feb 13, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    @Ballballer he can sit in a font the entire game without risking death waiting until you draw magic damage if you even have any or just rush your shrine.
    Feb 13, 2016
  5. mw24
    mw24
    @Markoth they are annoying but dont have 80 hp and 8 speed. avenger can literally rush your near font and just sit there all game.
    Feb 13, 2016
  6. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I actually wanted to do 50% instead of 75% but people whined about it too much, I may try 50% sometime down the line.
    Feb 14, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    reworking it completely would probably be a better idea, its nearly invincible versus non magic damage and extremely weak against magic.
    Feb 14, 2016
  8. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    It's already been reworked previously. That's why it actually takes damage from more than Magic damage. I am probably going to try 50% instead of the 75% for non-Physical/non-Magic and see how it goes from there.
    Feb 14, 2016
  9. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    If you have a specific suggestion though, feel free to offer it.
    Feb 14, 2016
  10. Ballballer
    Ballballer
    50% would absolutely be the right move
    Feb 14, 2016
  11. Ballballer
    Ballballer
    Also, just to extend this conversation a little further, i hate haunting spirit even more because its fw. So after theyve doomed your magic damage champs, they just redploy haunting spirit (if you even managed to kill it) or deploy a second one. Then its pretty much impervious the rest of the game
    Feb 15, 2016