Comments on Profile Post by MikeLin

1. Netherzen
    Netherzen
    Or huge range.
    Mar 28, 2016
  2. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    First, Compared to most other Heroes Menalaus is just fine; second, ranged champions losing defensive abilities or defense itself simply means they'll be more efficient, as def matters much less to ranged champions; third, is there any case scenario where Menalaus can solo Vindrax?
    Mar 28, 2016
  3. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    And while we're at it, if you want to nerf ranged champions, let's also suggest making Valdac's range 2-4 instead of the most efficient range in the game.
    Mar 28, 2016
  4. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Dude your not getting the point, Range units are naturally harder to kill. Why make it harder to kill by letting them keep defensive utilities?
    Mar 28, 2016
  5. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Also, my balance methodology always brings in a trade off for everything a rune loses or gains, it will lose or gain something too. I.e. taking off the defensive utility and instead giving it something else useful to its kit.
    Mar 28, 2016
  6. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    I get it, but streamlining ranged champions isn't the answer. For example, Keeper of Memories has 2 Def, would I prefer him without them? Hell yes, but that would be bad balance wise as he rarely needs those 2 def. However, I get your point about menealus, but I still think he's entitled to have Magic Immunity due to being a Hero.
    Mar 28, 2016
  7. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    And what Sok's nerfing right now are the offensive capabilities of ranged champions, that is the real problem right now. Just look at Dead Fairy, does she need any defensive utility right now? By making ranged champions offensively worse, you force them to be in danger more often, making them defensively more vulnerable.
    Mar 28, 2016
  8. mw24
    mw24
    too many 6+ ranges have high damage and dot and 4 or 5 ranges tend to be underpowered in comparison. dot should mainly only be on 5 or less range champs and rank 2 and 3 dots should primarily be on melees. rank 3 dot should probably be removed from the game.
    Mar 28, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    menalaus is strong cus his range+speed not because his immunity. most immunity should be replaced with resistance tho tbh.
    Mar 28, 2016