Comments on Profile Post by IronStylus

1. mw24
    mw24
    every faction should have access to it or they should limit things by wrath/protectorate or by individual factions. it makes no sense that every faction outside of those 2 have access to instant cleanse. a lot of stuff in this game doesn't make sense tho, without a bigger staff most things will never be addressed properly.
    Sep 6, 2016
  2. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    aren't things, like... already limited to their faction?
    Sep 6, 2016
  3. mw24
    mw24
    no, not really but some factions still haven't been given access to stuff that most others have. like instant cleanse or healing for example.
    Sep 6, 2016
  4. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    I mean that's the flavor of factions, do you need spot cleanse and heal in every single faction? That's what Im talking about, factions are limited by not having for example heal and spot cleanse
    Sep 6, 2016
  5. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    dude I like u but seriously when there is an entire thread with ppl saying UD and FS SHOULD AND MUST have spot cleanse, you should know better than to make random thoughts that will trigger anger in people.
    Sep 6, 2016
  6. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    If you ran IS how would you feel if I was like IS doesnt need a Detection champ?? this is how I feel when random ppl say UD doesnt need cleanse
    Sep 6, 2016
  7. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    The themes I actually played are:
    KF elves, fairies
    UD minotaurs and demon deck
    FS/SP meta bg
    FS/ST monks with double sacred temple for predicting the need of cleanse.
    I didn't use spot one in neither of the decks, only swapping in and out cleansing emerald in KF, but imo it's not even a must have.
    Sep 6, 2016
  8. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    really not a must have?? If u make a ST bg without cleansing storm u are bad, if u make SP without emrald u are bad, if u make IS witout soul reaver u are bad :P people dont run cleansing aura champs for cleanse but other utitlies the aura is just a good to have effect
    Sep 6, 2016
  9. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    I played elves without emerald, but I would probably include cleansing storm in ST, emerald in SP(not sure though, I dont like emerald) and soul reaver/vial of holy water/run purified stuff or holy ground effects in IS.
    I would play boghoppers without access to something like emerald and I played UD with cleanse and deployed the champs that had cleanse.
    Sep 6, 2016