Comments on Profile Post by nepyonisdead

1. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I personally dont know how 10 million dollars annually can impact pox :P but what do i know
    Jan 21, 2017
  2. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    1. Fix every bug.
    2. Improve new player experience.
    3. Hire a full design team.
    4. Test expansions/patches for months internally before release.
    5. Advertise, advertise, advertise.
    Jan 21, 2017
  3. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    6. Bring back Drafts/Tournaments.
    Jan 21, 2017
  4. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    My response
    1. Noble pursuit
    2. Why would you need a larger budget for this? xD In all seriousness, the new player experience is really good imo.
    3. The Devs in this game are better than any other game I can think of, but research starcraft 2 / go on their forums if you want to laugh.
    4. Interesting
    Jan 21, 2017
  5. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    5. I joined from a clickbait on youtube or some**** lol. Isn't lowkey advertising enough? Grand marketing budgets is precisely why activision is hated so much :)
    6. Tournaments are still playable though, arent they?
    Jan 21, 2017
  6. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Sokolov on all honesty pox is genuinely a fantastic creation and 9 years into playing it I still feel like it's the first day :) I truly hope one day you and this game get the recognition you deserve
    Jan 21, 2017
  7. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    Idk how you could think Pox 9 years ago was nearly as good as it is now. I mean, it was a blatant pay to win game in the early days.
    Jan 21, 2017
  8. themacca
    themacca
    it would take all of the Wow BUDGET. but i think we could finally buff korsien
    Jan 21, 2017
  9. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    LOL korsein was Firking broke back in the day, glad to see him rot in the same place as demonologist
    Jan 21, 2017
  10. themacca
    themacca
    demonologist is meta though?
    Jan 21, 2017
  11. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    10millions? Go bankrupt, close pox and disappear in some pacific island...^^
    Jan 22, 2017
  12. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    after all the work and Bane Shift sokolov had to put up with during these years I wouldnt be mad
    Jan 22, 2017