2v2 FW= Noob

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Seriously This is one of the main reasons the game won't grow in player base long term.

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

No one cares about 2v2.

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Nice constructive post as always iajab.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

we should start caring about the casual aspects of the game.

5. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

I love 2vs2 as you have to play with your partner and you gonna lose if you just play for yourself.

The greatest problem are surge mechanics and similar abilities if used with 2xSame faction.

Lichs are one of the strongest themes in play(only my opinion) and they are totally devastating in 2vs2

A Solution would to make Surge mechanics only count owned champs and similar abilites affect only owned champs

That would on one hand balance 2vs2 without effect on 1vs1 but would on the other hand drain the fun out of 2player themes.

GabrielQ likes this.
  6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

As soon as 2v2 has co-op vs AI, I'm interested ^^

Uh, and when the AI isn't as dumb as a brick.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You should volunteer to the nearest mental hospital to have your brain cut open when you die.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

People do not care about 2v2 because there is so much wrong and/or broken with it that cannot be addressed outside of nerfing runes for 1v1.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I know that, but if we leave aside the hate for a while it'll be easier to try to fix that problems.
    Grillado makes exellent points on the owned specification that'd make a lot for it.

10. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

"Main reasons"