3 Traitorous Helm in 1 BG

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by ghinion13, Sep 15, 2014.

1. ghinion13

ghinion13 The King of Potatoes

Hello I have a question, I played a game in which 3 of my champs got equipped with Traitorous Helm how is that possible, I played UD and my opponent played UD split with ST. And that is not all I played vs. a FW which had 3 of the same champs I forgot which one but he told me that is the limit, but I think it was Afflicted Corpse, but not shore thou. How is it possible? A spell or a relic or something?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

St has a spell that copies equipment.

Fw has lichling which has a limit of 3 per group. There is also crazed warmandlis that has a limit of 3

SaintKiwi and SPiEkY like this.
  3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

ST can also 'take form' through Jakei Soulpainter, as can SP with Clay Form.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

its called Wish. you can spam it because of its low cost, so 3 is an understatement. If I was playing that BG, I'd do 2 chronomancers and some spell spam thing with 2 Wish and Traitorous Helms on all ur champs

5. aseryen

Yeah I've successfully got it on 7+ units with only one Chronomancer. Going to change my playstyle once the bug is fixed with it.

6. ghinion13

it was 3 because i onli had 3 champs, they wer all i need ;)

7. ghinion13

I don t understand wish, Target champion gains all of its upgrade abilities, what dos that mean? O well I guess it copies equipment and the player I plaid against had cronomancer but like I said 1 champ was not enough 2 stop me, I vent straight 4 his shrine and beet him up. TX everyone 4 clearing me up.

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

9. ghinion13

Aha tx this helped a lot now I understand:D

Legato likes this.
  10. aseryen

If I do remember it was a close victory (; I had messed up my retreat/redcap twins combo the turn before but I'm still learning. I'd say I'm a good 3/5 win ratio against unique players, 1/5 when I play the same people. However Shrine Rush isn't always the best bet. Bok Gatekeepers can give you a run for your money once youre at the shrine, runic seal has saved my life a few times with the enemy just attacking with traitorous helm XD

11. aseryen

You are/were looking at the old version of wish (pre-revamp), hence the archive link. Wish was recently changed to it's new form, but with it came new (ab)uses.[/quote]

FS: Goading Mask
    ST: Flag of unification & Punishing Aura
    IS: Granite Bracers w/ Nohkahndo units
    KF: Special Prize dread bg

FW: Oblivion shield maybe
    SP: Moga Rumble pack on a beast theme
    SL: Bloodthirsty blade, or peridot sphere
    UD: Traitorous helm

These are what stick out to me whenever I think Wish.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

FS: Goading Mask
    ST: Flag of unification & Punishing Aura
    IS: Granite Bracers w/ Nohkahndo units
    KF: Special Prize dread bg

FW: Oblivion shield maybe
    SP: Moga Rumble pack on a beast theme
    SL: Bloodthirsty blade, or peridot sphere
    UD: Traitorous helm

These are what stick out to me whenever I think Wish.[/quote]
    You could do Stitched Hex Doll and Cursed Blades with FW.

13. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I guess I'll be playing ST SP diamond mace + wish.

14. aseryen

Going to have to find a way to counter Diamond mace...I'll wish it and then shatter yours (;

15. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Remember Wish + Phoenix Anklet + Sacrifice for mass Nora gain, which got nerfed I think.
    In a ST/UD Split, Wish can equip Demon Shield to non-demons. In general, Wish can equip unequippable Champions.

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

leave Traitorous helm alone. i like that rune. alot.