Absolute zero doesn't even do any damage

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by BurnPyro, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

I think it triggers next to a ranger but not with the Jakei condition. But I still didn't found out what is happening/not happening.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Also doesnt help that there are not that many counters to them. Pretty much is only Eat Traps which also needs Detection to be consistant and isnt worthwhile 80% of the time. Does Combat Awareness work against traps?

3. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

It is named absolute zero for a reason... Totally intended.

As for Glaive there is no real way to trigger bravery, sometimes it will and sometimes it won't, for example it did with a Lonx hunter in one turn, but then it didn't, never got a Jakei to trigger it either. Not sure what makes it do one thing or the other, but declare hunted is dope anyway.

4. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

no it doesn't 'cos I think a trap is coded as terrain modified (in the case of other traps/mines is a 50% chance that CA work)

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

It doesn't hit stealth champs tell you that.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

What if Eat Traps was actually good and on more than one super-terrible unit?

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

but do we want dumb mechanics to stay in the game just so people would run it's counters?

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Would you rather we have the fire synergy?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

As a player of a primarily melee based faction I cannot adequately describe my loathing for Fiery Ambush and everything that is Fire Wall.

Let it effect both players and make it that units occupying Fire Wall are Inhibited.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

As a player with the squishiest squishies ever, with about one relic per BG, fiery ambush keeps messing me up so badly that it isn't any sort of funny

11. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

nah, we don't. But we let things like Stealth, global relics, indefinite nora gen and infinite summons over time stay in the game with counters, so I was assuming the devs weren't gonna allow us to just remove this.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

fair enough

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Shouldn't this thread be in bugs section? You know, to avoid deviating from topic and making the OP irrelevant... OFC that didn't happen here, right?

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

because who gives a damn about activity on these forums

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

In there forums? What are you on about?

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I was thinking the same thing, however I hope Fire Wall would not receive a nora hike if Fire Wall were to inhibited upon entry. That is if Fire Wall was changed to affected both friendly and opposing in addition to the inhibited on entry.

17. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

It's funny because it was a buff to moga and a nerf to dedicated trap decks. Pretty sure that was not the intention.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

The moga trapper change isnt that bad. He was stronger before with harpoon. The whole issue with trapper is stacking traps, there needs to be a limit of like 2 or 3 traps per space.(maybe less)

Possibly add a longer cd to his rock trap ability.