and elf deck

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by greenman13, Apr 26, 2014.

1. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Might want to consider flamemages, I prefer them over outcasts if lacking space and you can hit saplings with flame siphon before you nuke them with fuel.. Also, in case you weren't sure, don't try to use wood elemental as a fuel target to get more nora.. it won't jump to a sapling, it'll just be destroyed. If you have a seeker of the source I'd drop him in too since the crystals can give your units devotee.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

romove wood elemntal add flamemage then voila Del'im deck
    instead of shield of thorns add carvinorous vines
    a;so should use more wider range of range (like arrowsinger, spirt singer ad bowmage they got good range and speed ) also it hep to add healing runes like avenging angel she useful in heals so u don't need to rely on mele's heal mass
    You dont need 2 taskmaster but i guess u can use as back up

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

4. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

That just links to shimmering flower ;)

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

It could acutally work...

6. Javier Romero

Javier Romero The King of Potatoes

surprisingly i haven't counter much ppl using ability to bypass def , i surprise myself when my mage of lament out tank a bastion @.@

you have a point with the def thing the permafrost obelisk give
    +3 hp permafrost obelisk and cost 25 nora , scale cost 40 and -1 def and cost 40 nora
    that why i run a throne of the circle on full kf if i go with a split i may lose some -sp witch i use to get font fast and harass

i find a st/sp split better with permafrost obelisk

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  7. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You can make a delim/plant hybrid bg abusing wood elemental, basically you include only wood elemental as your plant and then you spam saplings to ensure the elemental always appears again, you'll need a way to heal the elemental every time, maybe an aspect of life.

9. Engleberry

would it be better to replace menelaus with bliss or warcaller fiorn or kthun? Or is menelaus fine?

10. Engleberry

lol, I wish i had enough for an aspect of life >.<
    Saving up. Someday the grind shall pay off. :D

11. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Generally, if you're going to build for a delim theme, you've got to build for the theme. You've got 3 devotees. I'd either add more (or eliminate the theme) (at a minimum, you want 2 flamemages, 2 marshals, and 2 enforcers). You'll also want catharsis blooms to generate free relics and heal the nora gen of the flamemages; overgrowth to make saplings. Seekers are also good to turn your other runes into devotees.

All your damage is physical or magical: add flamemages if you want to keep the devotee theme (dispel, alt damage, devotee, and you can burn plants before casting fuel).

-1 Archer commander: you already have 2x commander elf; and getting a rank 1 volley on 2 other archers isn't gonna help much. You'll probably be better with more aoe spells: nature's wrath, thorn collection, stellar horizon.
    -1 avenging angel: 1 df 3 is probably enough; you can get the extra healing through catharsis bloom.
    +1/2 catharsis bloom. Generally, it will be better at contesting than artillery marker because it's stealthed; it heals; it generates extra relics (which you can use overgrowth on). (- artillery marker or greenhouse).
    1 wood elemental ==> 1 skyshear pegasus (slightly faster w/ flying/init; cheaper w/ nora barrier and lower cost; benefits more from TFB; probably slightly better defense w/ o/w/n)
    + Overgrowth (if you keep the delim theme). You want to make saplings and burn them.
    +1 shatter source

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  12. Engleberry

question, how do I abuse overgrowth? Using them on catharsis'?

13. GabrielQ

Keep in mind that this isn't the strongest variation of this kind of decks, it's just a concept that I think will be fun and will give you good results most of the time.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c2C9zCjbc8bc3FcicinCwVcy+cjQC8xCjms2@S1aS7Ts6BR3nr2Yr1drUe2weM

What I said, basically, devotees + endless wood elemental loop to stall and turtle and then overcome the enemy with range, nectar fairy included as side font grabber and healer when he has some charges up, also added a strong nora gen engine. Ghost stalker is there to grab the globes that the dead wood elementals drop, those are fat globes and it would be too bad if your opponent got them all.
    You have means to generate a crazy amount of sapling so it shouldn't be a problem to have enough to fuel and to guarantee wood elemental's eternal life.

14. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

If you really want to abuse Overgrowth, put in a Sporegill or two in your deck. You can cast Overgrowth on the deploy form of Sporegill and the relic becomes a champ before it is destroyed.

15. Engleberry

I generally use the artillery marker to cover a retreat, like a ranged unit getting rushed. Good idea? Or is there something that can do that better?

16. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I guess I'd rather have privateer captain instead of artillery marker. Free marker; free land mine; synergizes w/ slam based mechanics (carn vines, illusions); shatter source; and some other useful tricks.

17. greenman13

greenman13 The King of Potatoes

till this day I am still one of the worst kf players in this game I swear and I own everything even 2x grim of thir just missing harbs and I only win 4/20 games im giving up on this game

18. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Don't be silly, you aren't that bad. I did beat yo ass though! ;D

Although you were wrong about a lot of runes we discussed imo, which is a different thing to play-skill - just to say it again anaru is op. Cheap, but op.

19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

K'thir in my opinion is one of the hardest factions to place unless ur abusing fae or blooms. The reason i say this is because the nora to hp ratio is just bad but kthir makes up for it with hit and run tactics best advice switch up factions or post ur bg on forums for tips and advice don't quit especially with incoming re-vamp good luck.

20. GabrielQ

I find kthir to be the strongest faction once settled, with the best nora gen, great range, good disables and powerplay, and with premonition and heal spam.