Angel spam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by negatorxx, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No, you have missed our points. We don't want them nerfed because we want to keep playing them and not see them in the shoebox. Your facts are incorrect.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well maybe you should work on how you present your opinions, since all I've seen has been whining.

3. Bondman007

He's added nothing to the conversation other than his trolling. At least we are telling our opinions in the matter and trying to defend our reasonings.

4. Bondman007

Just stating my opinion. No whining at all. I am just sick and tired of all the crappy unplayable runes in this game...but you go ahead and translate my words however you like bro.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, it sure looks like whining.

in any case 6/10, made me reply a few times, but I'm out.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

So you need current IS angel to have fun with the game?

Firk me, those arguments are too strong. I give up.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

are poxejedi and bondman really trying to stop angels from getting nerfed? o_O

They must not play pvp much.

8. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

LOL, i've got like 8k games played & I only pvp, but thats not the point. The point is that there is nothing wrong with strong unit's that everyone has access too.

9. Poxjedi

Strawman

10. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Hyperbole.

Poxjedi likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

8,000 games and you don't see the problem??? You still haven't noticed how much advantage an early angel draw gives you or your opponent? I recently played xcovah with a mirror bg, lost the game by draw when he deployed IS angel and I only drew a scarlet wing(which is a pretty op champ as well just not IS angel godmode status)

Sealer0 and Poxjedi like this.
  12. Poxjedi

I see your point. I agree that some times there are advantages on some maps with some units. Your never going to get perfect balance in a game that has hundreds of units and abilities. If you really want a perfectly balanced game play internet chess. My only point is constantly nerfing everything in sight that looks strong, is not all ways the right answer. In my years of playing & all those games i've learned one thing. Good players can win games with mediocre runes & shitty players such as my self will still loose with op runes. Having good runes in your deck helps but if you think a first turn angel drop is a automatic win then your wrong.

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

well that was fun to read

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't expect perfect balance, but Angels are kind of not even anywhere near balance.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Game can't be perfectly balanced but it can be close. The problem with what your saying is when 2 players close in skill level play against each other and deploys such as angels decide games because they are so powerful and efficient. With many bg I can barely leave exo league because of meta bgs that are run or because of how weak the bg is but if I play one of the stronger metas I can be top 5 atm. I used to play pooipants before I had legends and with a limited rune pool, I would get destroyed most games as he spammed fs angel and people would just say he was winning because of skill and angel wasn't a factor. I asked him to play a bg without it(zombies) and I won that game. Now that I have a larger rune pool including angels I can beat him much more often and I win a lot more games in general.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  16. Poxjedi

At some point your going to have to release runes that have more power than older runes. You can only do lateral upgrades for so long. That being said nerf the crap out of them. I've been here for years & I'm not going anywhere. #1 thing i cant stand is qq like I got for the last game I just played. O you won because the 4th unit you deployed was a angel...ignoring the plethora of mistakes he made. I can loose 10 in a row and be just fine but on the 11th to get some **** qqing about an angel on the 1 game I win really pisses me off.

Sealer0 likes this.
  17. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

19. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

If people ask me, the theme is 'Ranged champs that can be melee w/ ancestral anger+might of IS'. Not angels

20. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Look at those pictures...

They should all be range 1 and have magical attack (the ability) instead of stab.

That should bring em all into line.