Anyone in/served in the US Army or Airforce?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cydna, Dec 8, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Welcome to the world we live in.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah. like weapons of mass ... oh wait.

Or attacks on your forces abr ... oh wait.

Mabye because of communist threats ... oh wait.

Turns out the US only needs a farce of a reason to murder and oppress other people, actually.

chickenpox2 and Geressen like this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that is why I called a 2013 map dated.

still that is a lot of countries thinking the US causes many wars, and you can be sure as Firk that the European countries that do not have data ( white) are 90% american flags at that time too

4. Boozha

And you are happily abiding the BS. Stop now.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

liberals
    so whats stopping you pu$$ies from declaring war on such threat to humanity? the whole world is with you apparently. form an alliance and put down that aggressor. oh wait...

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that makes you an Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant soldier, you wanted to be in the US armed forces, remember?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Is it wrong to allow you to try and redeem yourself or to allow you to bring about change from whitin? Is it right to cause suffering to your suffering populace to end their suffering?

we think about these things.

you do not stop a runaway train by jumping in front of it.

Boozha likes this.
  8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Who is the blue star in Africa that looks like a Sheriffs Badge?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

probably some other african shithole, I don't know :D

Cydna, MEATMAN and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  10. Boozha

Oh I don't know, your guns perhaps? Or that our leaders are just as messed up bootlickers as yours? Or because killing people to stop people from killing people is a bit nutty?

And can I read from your derogatory tone that you are an enemy of freedom?

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Blue with a white star appears to be the African shithole east of them; Somalia.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

What are doing to stop it? Write some harsh letters to it? That'll jimmy some britches. It sucks and we all know it does. Best thing to do is try to make the best of what you get and take what you can. (No I ddont mean theft or anything like that u Firk. Opportunity.)

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

All I read was US armed forces.

I like to be honorable but we all have our own ****ed ideas.

14. Boozha

No, the best thing you can do is to not abide by the messed up rules people made up to enrich themselves at your cost. And why are you asking what I am doing to stop it? At least I am not actively trying to perpetuate it like you.

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

You make it sound as if I like the way things are.

I wish for a compete peaceful world where everyone can hold hands and sing songs and everything was great.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lots of butthurt out there. US is the best. Say it with me now. USA USA USA USA

SPiEkY and sokotra like this.
  17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

there is a push to get moderate muslims to denounce jihad, to 'bring about change from within'. what do you think the chance of that happening is?

18. Boozha

Then don't actively work against it. You sound like a corrupt official in a corrupt country who says "yes, I don't like how it is, I wish it were different, but it is how it is, so hand me that bribe and I'll poison your rival, not my fault at all, blame the system"

19. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

It is still slavery to some extent. Whether it is coercive or contractual, it is still exploitation since one is being influenced to trade something natural for something that isn't. The trade being, loss of human lives (natural) for money (unnatural) or to satisfy some imaginary need (unnatural) for "action" or "fun" or "excitement" "honor"

Money is the tool for political power, made by man, to control and use another man. Just observe the power of debt.

Trading human lives for "action" or "money" is not a fair trade because only lives are natural. The other two are made up and acquired from society. In the state of nature, one doesn't have the need to kill others for no reason.

In truth, people kill because they have been influenced to do so by those in high positions of power, for various reasons (power,protection,resources,esteem, etc). The want to get some "action" is not an innate need, it is an acquired want. It is also not natural to satisfy the mind with imaginary wants like "action" because the mind can originally survive without it. Having to calm to mind with "action" by killing is not a healthy mind because the mind has become dependent on something that is not natural.

You are right that people use each other. If we consider economic exploitation (they are taking money). However in this case, it is exploitation of lives (loss of lives) - this is more serious.

People have been influenced to want money and to feel the need for "action" and satisfy it by killing. This is the result of marketing. The want for "action" is imaginary whereas human lives are tangible. Money is the catalyst in all of this. Military positions don't even pay that well. Where is the equivalent trade0ff? The reasons are not justified.

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You're right that you need to learn to shoot based on your eyes, but not based on your eyesight. Shooting should be done based on eye dominance. I put a link below so you can determine which eye is dominant.

As for basic tips on shooting, the style of the rifle is less important. Personally I would learn to shoot a rifle that is higher power than a .22 so you learn not to be afraid of the recoil. That will help you with an M-16/M-4 more than shooting a .22 with a pistol grip. Monitor your breathing, and shoot during natural pauses. That will control how spread your shots are vertically. Practice squeezing the trigger with a coin balanced on the end of the barrel. If you can dry fire the rifle without the coin falling off, your trigger squeeze is good. That will control your shot spread horizontally.

Never adjust the sights until you have a good grouping. The steps above will help you become precise. Sights cannot help with that. Once your shooting is precise, then adjusting the sight will help with your accuracy. The second link below better explains the difference between precision and accuracy when referring to shooting.

The military has a strong belief in precision, even outside shooting. If five people do a task five different ways, it's tough to tell why the result isn't as good as expected. If five people do a task the same way, it's easy to change the way they do the task to determine if there is a better way to do it.

http://www.hivizsights.com/shooting-tip-eye-dominance

http://celebrating200years.noaa.gov/magazine/tct/tct_side1.html