Arctic Gift

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by IMAGIRL, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I understand and I find it very interesting aka useful. Although this doesn't belongs to General, come to our forum.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  2. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lol and mobilization got a ninja nerf... awesome balancing! Mobi was definitely not one of the issues in this game. This spell is.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  3. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

Lol at you thinking mobi wasn't a problem.

4. BroWatchThis

Lol at you not even given a reason why it was.

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Lol at you not noticing the thread proposing changes to mobi a spell that most fw players agree is OP
    Edit: this isn't the place to talk about mobi tho, this is an arctic gift.

6. BroWatchThis

Lol at you not realizing it's because people just love to complain about FW, even when it's at the bottom rung.

Also, refer to post you quoted. Applies to you as well.

7. KingJad

not really this thread is pertaining to the possibility of this spell being op in the near future while the mobi thread is to fix a clearly broken spell

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. BroWatchThis

Clearly broken lol ok. Your perception of balance is off. Arctic gift is s problem, yes, because of the debuffs applied on the enemy non-arctic champions while occupying ice. A good fix for it would have the spell's abilities granted last for 8 turns.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Would love to. I a a bit tired right now. Any tips on how to move this effectively and cleanly?

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

@Senshu

IMAGIRL likes this.
  11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@ Senshu <3 Move thread to ST forums please.

12. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I use to use it in my NKD bg and it was just wayyy to cheap and its CD was like 4 I think.. Needs and up in nora cost. Maybe only make it something like 3 champs?

13. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Mobi was pretty op dude.. I think Gedden said in the skype call that he just forgot to put mobi in patch notes lol.

14. KingJad

What was the patch to mobi I won't have access to a computer until next week when I get home. Could u tell me what happened to my beloved chronomancer as well. :p

15. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Mobi to 60N and Chrono to 66/70/74N

16. BroWatchThis

+5 nora. Costs 60 nora now to cast. 45-50-55-60... just lazy nerfing.

17. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I wish I could like this multiple times.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I am not sure how this slipped by me. 20/4=5 You are getting these benefits at only +5 nora per champ deployed. @Goyo I think my earlier statement about being to cost efficient suddenly became less exaggerated. ;)

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

zip it tomato

I suggest you play the game if you want to talk about it

20. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

honestly I still don't see the issue with it, I mean if the AP is the issue then we need to to change arctic, it's cheap sure but cheap spells exist.

as usual arctic will cause the removal of yet another decent source of our terrain, which sad to say will not be considered "balanced" till it does nothing.

I intend to push a terrain theme if possible and if that means changing arctic to nothing but ice walker I'm fine with that, would make mirrors less annoying for sure.