Auto Avatard Transfigure!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silveraine, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Okay so this is just a thought that popped into my head when watching a long drawn game where finally the avatards had to go head to head to finally get a result. So in a way it's just an idea for discussion.

What if shrines actually auto transfigured after a certain CD period? Wouldn't that make for much faster and intense games? We would probably need to redesign the avatards to have more defensive abilities so as to not get squashed as soon as they hit the field.

Some abilities become mandatory such as Purified and Spell Resistance (which were originally a part of them). While some like Divine Regeneration may be lost if they are to make them balanced. Also may have to rework abilities like siege so as to not be so effective against them.

So what do you think about this? Open to your opinions.. :)

mw24 likes this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It's not the worst idea I've ever heard, but it would shake up the game REALLY hard and would require a rebalancing of the avatars.

mw24 and IMAGIRL like this.
  3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Pox is not fond of radical changes aside from revamps.As seen by the slowness of solving KF and FW faction bonuses.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  4. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Well yeah that's pretty much what my guildy said when I mentioned this to him. But I still wanted to put this up here as an idea. Oh well.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Would fundamentally change how FW plays, especially worms.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

UD players wet dream...

PS: Retribution and Raze would need to be nerfed for this to happen.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i wonder if they would give more ap for fleet if they did cause avatar are slow as hell

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

pretty cool idea, not sure if it would improve the game or not though. I will come back and read the whole thread later.

9. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

10. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

not a fan,,, dont like the idea of having to now think about doing things before my avatar spawns. oh no!! what if I dont have a font atm..
    I guess I could understand wanting to expedite tourneys n stuff,,, but some of my most memorable games where those long exhausting mindbenders,,, dont understand why everyone comes up with ways to hurry up the game..tbs games r not known fer flash games.
    If u really wanna hurry up a game tho, remove em all together...