Axeraiser's Council Chamber.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Umm hum. Hospy you already agree with me as per your earlier statement to Ax. Everything else is you trollin. Not me, you.

You go be a troll. Be the bestest troll you can be. Go chat with your Skypey friends you big cool internet person you, you so cool bro.

Good day.

PS. Why you so mad bro?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Some of you IS zealots are embarrassing.

Sealer0, Markoth and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Please quote where I agreed with you, because I would love to see this. Also, I feel like it's not normal to act like an 18 year old when you're about to hit your mid life crisis.

4. Dresnar20365988

Bro, I did quote it for you. Scroll up and R E A D. Reading is fundamental after all.

Just a moment ago you said you weren't going to argue yet here you are. Contrary to your own statement. How confused you are. I see you have some serious issues going on.

Probably because you're mad.

Why bro?

Why you so mad bro?

Tell us. Tell us why. Tell us why u so mad bro?

Anotherblackman likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

You should probably look up the definition of an argument, also if you are referring to me ''whole heartedly agreeing'' with you, that was sarcasm, because it was one of the most moronic things I've come across on this forums.

6. Dresnar20365988

Hospy, my poor brain damaged little man, you made a statement that the IS FF bonus was "much weaker than" other factions bonuses. You made the statement to Axraiser, unless you are accusing me of hacking your account or some such thing.

You are right. We aren't having an argument. You and I agree completely. Its just that you are confused as to what words mean. That's not something I can help you with.

I can help you with that anger though. If you tell us why you so mad. You will feel better and things will become clear. Do it. Do it now. Tell us why u so mad. Tell us bro.

Why you so mad bro?

7. Vote Kanye 2020

I feel sorry for Markoth and Axeraiser for having to share a faction with these bunch of SW idiots.

8. Dresnar20365988

SOOO MAD!

Why you so mad bro?

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

These bunch?

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

This thread is so much fun.

11. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Can we try keep this a constructive thread please ?

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You're dealing with IS zealots what do you expect ? :rolleyes:

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What if IS Faction bonus was changed to:

FF: Champions you control take 50% less damage from spells, with a minimum reduction of 6. (I don't know how rounding works)
    Split: Champions you control take 25% less damage from spells, with a minimum reduction of 3.

Just a suggestion.

/discuss

14. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Okay.

While we switch bonuses, all your champions apart from heroes get below 55 hp and 2 or less def. Also, 90% of champions with tough lose tough, and/or get shoeboxed. Most of your champion get between 9-11 damage and you lose access to warcry. 34% of your champions get regen on 1 upgrade path and violent on base. You lose defender on all but one unit in your faction.

Still want that awesome bonus?

15. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Axeraiser if I could bring up a great point and let you read it.

Miner cost over 50 nora.

Fix this and all of our other units that have idiot like nora cost.

Also if you can get a change to the spell disarm to make it not completely sucky to the user, that would be great.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Someone mentioned, instead of bringing making Miner cheaper, why not make Elven Artisan and UD Dwarf more expensive/less useful?

Also, why do you think Disarm sucks?

17. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

For starters it used to be an aoe 2 spell as well as the fact that the disarmed equips come off cd after 4 turns instead of at the typical cost/5 formula. As an aoe it was deemed too op and nerfed then given to virtually every other faction and never reverted for us.

18. Dresnar20365988

I agree whole heartedly Ax. As per the norm when posting I was only responding to unconstructive responses in a similar fashion to that unconstructive response. Also please note that I refrained from responding to other posters who also offered less than constructive responses. Example below.

Thanks!

So Covah you want to weaken the IS bonus? That is in effect what you are doing with your suggestion.

Since, per hospy, the IS bonus is "much weaker than other factions bonuses" perhaps the bonus needs to be made stronger. From an earlier thread those that post who's opinion you value all agree it needs to be strengthened maybe you want to make a suggestion that makes some kind of move in that direction.

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Yeah man, repeating the words ''Why you mad'' is so incredibly constructive. As for Covahs suggestion thats not a nerf in the slightest, it keeps the IS bonus the same as it is currently but gives additional protection to spells that exceed 12 damage or 6 in a split. Also, just because I stated that the IS bonus is weaker than other factions, doesn't mean it's the only faction with a weak bonus, so stop trying to make out you're the only faction with a poor bonus.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

@Dresnar20365988 Could you explain how that makes it weaker? Right now it only reduces 6/3 damage. My suggestion reduces half?