Blackblade Baron Remake(NERF)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 5, 2017.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I don't really see what point he is trying to make, just avoiding mine rather than responding to them.

3. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Dude stop trolling... This game is dying fast... What are you going to do about this?

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

See what i mean.

5. bobobugreports

bobobugreports New Member

This game isn't "dying" since it still has an avid user base - if it were "dying fast" it wouldn't have made it pas 2012 - and its still around nearly 5 years after release

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Potatonuts was right.

7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Bbb does not nerf. He costs too much as is, and is usually only included because of his utlity. I run 1x, but have thought of taking 0 in place of an elsari reaper. Maybe if I take dictate off, he'll be more useful. Not sure.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

He seems fine to me. Runes that cost 75 or more tend to need to really pull their weight to be included, and he only really does so in specific decks and isn't being spammed across every deck or anything.

Your design puts his signature ability on an upgrade line, and then has no other upgrades for some reason, while making him weaker.

Also, we typically try not to use other champion's signature abilities on other champions for awhile, especially on a champion with their own signature ability, sohHaving Take Prisoner on U2 here just really muddies his role. I do like the idea of Bulwark tho.

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Remove speed in u1 for ready to make him more support. Rn he is only a beater