Blackmans Commentary...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Anotherblackman, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Are you the guy in ur profile picture. I cant wait for ur commentaries!

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He is as iThug as they come.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Blackskitkase pls

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Black Ice was racist

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

idungetit

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

But he got some movies doe

8. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I expect your commentaries to feature deep, resonant vocals, rap music as ambiance, and occasional utterances of at least one of the following words: yo, shizzle, homie, foo(l), mofo, weed, or "daaaaaaaaaayum". If these conditions are not met, I refuse to watch and will actively protest against this thread for false advertising.

Taylor, Pedeguerra, DarkJello and 2 others like this.
  9. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I demand "booty work"

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

One day I woke up in a cabin. It was deep in the woods, and I didn't know where I was. Since there was no food inside it, I had decided to leave and search. Grabbed a pair of boots and some clothes conveniently placed near the bed, and took off.

I've walked in the forest for a while, no animals in sight. I wouldn't dare to eat any plant, as my knowledge of them is limited. After a few hours, I luckily found a stream, where I managed to catch a fish and drink water.

With some matched and dry leaves, I made a fire and camped for the night.

(...) I am now starving and dizzy, my leg is hurt and I lost my equipment. I decided to lay down, and write my last words... But then I found this thin, long thread. As a beacon of hope, I grabbed it, mustered all my strength and followed it for a long time. My leg doesn't hurt anymore.

I managed to reach a foothill, and the thread was going up, but it was so thin I couldn't see where it would end. My throat hurts in expectation, I am nearing the end of this ordeal, there must be a reward.

Near the end, my leg couldn't endure anymore, and I fell. I had to crawl the last feet up, while holding the frail line of cloth, that danced on the wind.
    Finally after a few minutes, I managed to reach the top of the hill: it was a cliff, showing the whole forest and the horizon. But then I looked down, and saw the thread was tied to a rock, and tired, starving, thirsty and in pain, I read these words carved on the rock: "This thread leads to nowhere".

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    DarkJello likes this.
  11. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

I always just thought his name was Ano Therblackman

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Now that's silly Che Mical. Who would choose that name?

DarkJello likes this.
  13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

He is not.

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

This isn't basketball.....

15. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Not exactly. But it is still glorious to behold.

[​IMG]

16. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Im sorry for cursing but he really pissed me off with that rush. Anyways its uploaded.

Also a note: I don't really mean what I say, I just say what I feel. And He actually refuted my Metallic Slag instead of blinking it. It just made me have to alter my defense strategy

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Downright logic right here, smh

18. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

So im guessing it's all virtual and imaginary just like your sex life? I guess I can't take that away from you then.

Taylor likes this.
  19. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

Lets try to remain appropriate hospy. I'm a nice man otherwise I would have reported this.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're really sad.

The stuff you posted was way over the line