Blaze it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kharon, May 2, 2014.

1. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

Sites like poxbox shouldn't exist because the game should have some sort of built in currency system with the vast majority of things costing in-game money, and ALL runes being purchasable with in-game money as well, maybe with a huge amount of chance/currency involved in getting the precise rune you want for higher raritys.

Third party sites should never be a necessity.

My dream system would be something like
    Commons- buy:50igc sell:10igc
    unc- buy:150igc sell:30igc
    Rare-500igc sell:100igc
    Exo-1500igc sell:300igc
    Leg=only available from packs (bought with igc) sell:1500igc
    Lim=only available through various ways (dependant on rune) and sellable for 5000igc and in certain cases unsellable and untradable.
    Packs: cost: 3000igc with new 10%chance of any exo being legendary and 10% chance of legendarys being limited edition runes (from the pack "pool"
    then legendary packs which cost 6000igc with 1 card in it being a random legendary with 10% of being a random limited edition (from the pack "pool")

Then just put IGC on sale in the shop/replace gold with reduced value IGC and blamo. Nobody really needs to trade but it's highly encouraged with rarer stuff. and player shops aren't really necessary. Rune pools become active again. Nobody crys over the loss of power/value.

LE pack pool would exclude things like coraugh and sixul which would be craftable still for high amounts(ideally in my eyes these guys would be untradable as well.) and the gold heros but include things like doomballs and other older limited edition rules.

I know it has flaws but I just whipped this up in 5 minutes as an example.
    This would be my dream.

2. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

bad business

3. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

Riot games uses a similar model for league of legends.. Hearthstone uses the exact same model with no trading. Riot games was not known at all before league of legends. Hearthstone is just generating pure profit.

4. Poxineer

but giving every champ 4-5 abilitiez min. iznt bad business

5. Poxineer

zh!t i might quit pox 2 hearthstone

6. Poxineer

in fact i waz with blizzard b4 they were blizzard

7. crisian

crisian Member

yeah, this decondor has gotten way too greedy, his head has gotten way too big and his prices are FUBAR. too bad pox doesn't offer this kind of trader for us...

8. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

decondor can at any time shut down PoxBox. Is that what you want? Do you really want to only be able to get runes through packs or <shudder> dealing with sharks in the trader??

Seriously, decondor does not have to provide any service. I for one am glad he does as I wouldn't have ANY decent decks without Poxbox. While it may not be perfect, show me something in Pox that is.

I'll wait.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Poxineer

decondor the great provider

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I personally am someone who would quit if poxbox was shut down right now, trading with players is just impossible!