Blood bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by super71, Aug 22, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Can anyone help me out with this ? Been trying lot's of different combos and it just seems like every theme and faction plows through them. Are they to expensive are they to squishy what is it ? Any who any ideas on what runes are good and should be ran post here.

2. futant

futant Well-Known Member

Bleed isn't that good tbh. The ability blood seekerr was nerfed, and now there's nothing holding it together. I'm not sure why sokolov did this, besides an inherent reflex to nerf everything UD. A bleed champ here and there is fine, blood goyle is fine, but when you start paying 6 nora for an ability on every champ and it doesn't stack, then there is a problem with efficiency. The good news is bleed champs are useful, but there isn't enough blood for all of them.

MakarovJAC, mw24, jvne and 1 other person like this.
  3. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

Bleed has been super underwhelming to play against. Everything is way too expensive for what it does. Demon can be strong overall, but bleed is just a small mechanic in that. It really isn't worth the extra nora for how squsihy all of those champs are.

Honestly most of UD is underwhelming right now. Kinda sucks.

mw24, chickenpox2 and jvne like this.
  4. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I tried pvp with bleed. Probably lost 90% of the games. The problem with is that 70% of the bloodballs created aren't used.

mw24 likes this.
  5. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Badger has a very well rounded bleed bg. Rather he uses it well.

6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

This is my Bleed deck:

2x Angel of Pain (bloodseeker, Bleed)
    2x Blood Abhorrent (Blood Magic, Leech Vitality)
    1x Nefari Bloodbow (Hit and Run)
    2x Bloodgoyle (initiative, Scrapper)
    2x Bok Mistress (charm 1, blood knowledge)
    2x Hekatian Arbiter (Impaling Strike, Bloodlust)
    1x Korona (Bloodseeker, Life Drinker)
    2x Redcap Twins (Bloodspurt, Vengeful)
    1x Sheoul Magus (Abuse Charge 2, Bleed)

Demolish
    Fading Recollection
    Fireblast
    Masochism
    Mindslicer Boomerang
    Mindstorm
    Price of Victory
    Rain of Blood
    Retribution
    Sacrifice
    Split Personality
    Globe of Deception
    Griefbearer's Fountain
    MArk of Sheoul
    Shredding Bracelet

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the devs hate wrath, especially the fw and ud factions, that's why. The devs don't seem to understand competitive gameplay very well, especially not on the wrath side of things. They are getting help from the wrong people when it comes to balance...

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Is Globe of Deception worth it?

Also, wouldn't you rather have double Bloodbow than double Hekatian Arbitrer?

Also, I see FR in there, but have you ever felt the need for Purefire for spot Dispel?

9. badgerale

Globe of deception is definitely worth it I find, it denies Nora while also helping blood abhorrent hit for more and bloodgoyle relocate - as well as healing of course.

Bloodbow i just found I didn't want to deploy so often, so I took one out, while arbiter is useful for the high damage potential - this may be just a personal playstyle thing though.

Sirius likes this.
  10. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

@badgerale I see that you are running demolish but not shatter. How do you find that? I played several matches without any spells to see which omissions caused most pain. Lack of shatter felt much worse than lack of demolish. Grim Well was tough but still ok.

Do you find demolish better?

11. badgerale

I'm not sure which is better to be honest, i normally wouldnt run either but it seems like a relic heavy meta at the moment so I put it in.

Sirius and Fentum like this.
  12. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Fair enough.

After my zero spell adventures, my own feelings are for...

Fading Recolletion
    Shatter
    Retri
    One aoe

And that's about it

13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Whats it look like now after the buffs ?

14. badgerale

I haven't really played enough, but maybe bloodguard instead of magus, but not sure.

Bloodguard is kinda a worse bok mistress, but it does have drive which is a very good ability so... i don't know.

15. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

If they would put her freaking pet on base instead of upgrade and raise her 9 nora she would be fine...but no, lets move pet to upgrades...that's cool

16. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Just here to tell you you're all insane if you don't think bloodguard is amazing right now. Try running her with pet + hp.

Sirius likes this.
  17. badgerale

Yeah, I didn't initially realise the pet had bleed so wasn't running it.

Bloodguard seems x2 now.

18. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Speaking of bloodguard what upgrades you guys run on her?

19. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

The pet has has bleed, actually the way its name sounds? Wow...may have to actually try that out o_O

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

drive seems like a good option on her because she's still only 82 nora with it but I think the drive ability may be overcosted.

bleed mix is probably the best ud bg atm. Regular mix is strong too. Idk how I feel about spellkaiser, the hex change was dumb. this is what happens when u listen to people who don't run the runes they complain about, hex does 8 damage, doesn't ignore def, and is on many champs with no attack or ethereal... I blame bp for this change... Spirits got rekt.

IronStylus likes this.