Blood of the Dragon.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Anima26, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Would this be runnable if it was Damage Shield: Acid 3 and Damage Shield: Fire 3?

Seems more flavorful with SL being acid/fire faction.
    As it is now, its shoebox. Paying 35 nora for what it currently does sucks. I know it used to be Blackscale's thing, but since it's been changed maybe the spell can get a bit of love.

I dont think it needs to be global either.

Of course it's no priority, just a thought.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. Anima26

Any thoughts anyone?

3. Anima26

[​IMG]
    Memes are too much fun.

Woffleet likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

its duration is pretty short currently also its a 3 nora ability. so yeah even granting 2 damage shields it would only be 6 noras worth of abilities for 35 nora

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

It would need to affect at least 6 champs to cover the spell cost and even then those 6 champs wouldn't be in melee threat range so the spell is not worth it.

6. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

a smaller AOE and a permanent buff, then i see a use. plus as of now it only works on dragonkin, making it very limited

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Dragonkin is pretty much everything in SL. except beasts and kanen

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

What about permanente Shield acid & Fire 3 to friendly in AoE(maybe 4?)?

9. Anima26

Maybe it can just stand to be added to a rune later down the line. Like it was before. Cast: Blood of the Dragon rather than being a stand alone spell that sucks. Put it on a shoebox Draksar or something.

10. gamengamenut

yeah....some spellsurge or draksar ability

Anima26 likes this.
  11. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

If the meta had a ton of dominant pure melee champs I could see it possibly being included. Rune slots are always a pain in SL thought because we have so many autos. I usually only have like 1 utility spell slot in a given bg, and enslave/cancel magic/ dragonfear usuallly end up taking that spot

Anima26 likes this.
  12. gamengamenut

SL is meant to boost a tonne of pseudo superchamps who are tanky and dish out enough pain to make godzilla cry.

13. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Blackscale Centurion used to have CAST - Blood of The Dragon

14. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

That could work with an equip that says:
    Vial of Dragon Blood: "Whenever this champeon takes more than 15dmg in a single turn it casts "Blood of the Dragon" and the equipped champ gains 2 ranks of regen".

Hey @Sokolov is that mechanic possible? because a myx or a dragon with that same ability but casting "Awaken Brood" or even "Broodguard"(which are shoebox spells since their release) would be extremly cool and flavourfull

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that sounds broken, lol. the spell currently sucks though, anti melee is pretty weak in this game especially when its not majestic. Most damage comes from ranged units so its usually much more effective to stack anti range.