Boghopper Toad Needs Immunity To Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Querthose, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Querthose

Querthose The King of Potatoes

We'll ignore the insane nora cost on this guy (really only runnable with lethargic which...meh).

Even if you wanted to put this rune in a poison BG, the lack of immunity to poison makes it impossible. This should be a centerpiece of a poison BG. Can we get immunity-poison or poison eater on it without raising the nora cost? At least then it'll be shoeboxed for a less frustrating reason.

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

nvm, i'm thinking of the bloated toad can we change the bog hopper toads name. its very confusing.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

34/10

Turns out I can't read either. What was wrong with Toxic Anuran?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You may be right about the neccesary Immunity, but not about the cost.

I mean... Look at every other super champ.

5. bagoftrick

choking stench is the real problem here. they removed poison eater and poison immunity pretty much across the faction, bar like 2 runes and allowed almost everything outside of the faction to keep it that had it before. making the boghopper toad a bit of a problem as he gets in the way.

6. Querthose

Querthose The King of Potatoes

It's definitely missing from a few key runes. Snaptooth Ancient needs it now; Tidemaster needs it; Mindwarp Frog needs it, and, of course, Boghopper Toad/Toxic Anuran needs it.

Otherwise, poison BGs are in RIP land (even more so than before)

7. bagoftrick

everything apparently. I don't think they realised that everyone called the bloated toad the boghopper toad because he dropped the boghopper. so they kinda created a small annoying issue.

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Read title as Boghopper Tad. Thought op made a great troll post.

9. bagoftrick

that is even worse =P

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!