Buff Ud's Ranged Units

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jun 19, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yes it is. There have been plenty of PBMs using UD when it had even LESS ranged options. no bloodbow or shock bow and yet i remember at one stage top 3 were all UD players so yeah.... deal with it

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I'm an old school player with a few old harbs. I prefer 'faction flavour' to 'access to all things'.

In my limited experience, the UD harb is lovely as a rune in itself, but doesn't really fit very well with several styles of UD BG, and is rather expensive. I mostly don't run her, other than for fun.

The KF harb is much better as she integrates well in many KF BGs.

Harbs in general, at the moment, feel like good runes, but expensive in Nora and a bit squishy.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. themacca

no evidence=assumption JS

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You maintain a rating of like 800 but think your an expert. I don't mind criticism but from you it is just annoying.

@Dagda You want to see a real troll, @themacca there you go.

5. themacca

the thing about ratings is its extremely easy to mantain the same one over long periods of time when you almost never play ranked. but of course you aren't intelligent enough to understand this.

@Dagda if you want to see a f**king idiot who isn't able to comprehend that he's constantly wrong and thus assumes everyone who points out that he's wrong is a troll read the message above this one.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Bloodbow Infrantry(ammunition/damage)
    Nefari Shockbow(damage)
    Grimlic(too expensive)
    Goblin archer(noracost/hp...)
    Pox renovator(nora cost)

With the nerfs to demon shield, split personality, relocation, nefari guardian, no cleanse, no spell blocker, and little healing; UD should be able to have decent ranged units to compete against other top notch bg.(besides UD Harb)

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

@badgerale wasn't lying about the different levels of sanity on the forums. gg.(If it wasn't badgerale then whoever said that quote was not lying)

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

areuFirkingkiddingme

Goyo, Pattn199 and drathys like this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

No, UD needs competative ranged units besides 100$ harbs.

10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

all those champs are fine

my evidence is that i've been playing UD longer than you which makes me more experienced.

11. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

sarcasm...must be

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

bloodbow was nerfed, its damage is now too low, its hp is low, and it has ammunition which is a huge drawback.
    shockbow's damage is too low for its nora cost.
    grimlic is too expensive and easy to kill with no spell blockers, healing, cleanse, and a nerfed bodyguard.
    goblin archer's hp is troll and he cost too much nora.
    pox renovator cost too much nora slightly imo.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no I am serious. UD's ranged units are terrible.

14. calisk

very few factions have good ranged units anymore, it's at the point where in st the harb is starting to look like one of the best ranged units and that's just sad.

Ud is honestly not all that bad off for range, if you honestly mean to say that UD( the melee faction ) despite having thee best melee units in pox, and some decently competetive ranged units needs better range...well...I still think you must be trolling.

15. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

Don't you already have a thread on this?

darklord48 likes this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the ranged units for the most part suck in UD. UD melee isn't as strong as you think, the bonus just gives them more damage.

All factions have solid ranged units outside of UD, even the next weakest SL has krikkinwing alpha, the acid dartwing, and skeezick cannon.

Relocation and demon shield were nerfed, so being all melee doesn't work nearly as well as before. Also half the good UD champs aren't even demon now.

17. calisk

The ud melees are also designed really well and effecient, it's less about the bonus then the design in this case.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think UD ranged units should get the full bonus or something. No other faction has a bonus that is weaker for some units like UD's.

Most factions in this game have very good melee units, UD isn't special when it comes to this. Ranged damage is just really strong.

19. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you're too dense and it's not worth trying to make you see how good each of those champs are

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Prove that they are good, you calling me dense from less than 1000 rating is a waste of time.

When you start beating good players with them, then you can insult me.

Nobody cares if they work good for you at 700 rating versus jellebrium bgs.