Buff Ud's Ranged Units

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jun 19, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I will pay to have UD melee units in Sp...but I'm really curious to know your understanding about the Demon Shield nerf (happened I dunno 4 years ago??)

On the side note if you allow to oneround Grimlic you're playing wrong, if you think Ud ranged should have FF bonus again your understanding of balance is far away from an understanding....and I don't care about your elo or position in the ladder so don't start with I'm better than you so I know more than you.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is a relative term, and you're using it a lot. If you want to say something is "too --" then you need to say in relation to what, and explain why. Please provide additional context.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't get how most of you feel comfortable telling me I am playing wrong and don't know what I am doing, when many of you who are saying this type of stuff don't even know how to properly play your own faction.

At least calisk disagrees with me, that makes this thread slightly less depressing.

4. limone1981

still you didn't answer about the Demon Shield nerf...and I'm not telling you how to play your runes (the one which you consider to run in that exact moment) but is acknowledged to all that if someone oneround your 90plus nora champion you do something wrong...like trying to play a melee faction as a ranged one.

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Consolidate this thread with other 1000 threads and rename them to ....

"I'm using this now and it needs to be better...and/or I'm facing this now and it needs to be worse"

@IMAGIRL consolidate broseph

darklord48 and limone1981 like this.
  6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Come oooooooooon

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Someone who knows something about UD please post. I am tired of all these troll post from players who don't know jack about the faction.

8. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Yeh, UD needs better ranged units, to synergise with effects such as:

Mindslicer obelisk
    Temple of brutality
    Brand of brutality
    Their faction bonus
    Coward's reach
    Bloodstained claws
    Nerfari mind tomb
    Scepter of onus
    Blade of the snake

And any more of those good old ranged focused runes that UD is renowned for...

9. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Shockbow ist stupid good.
    Ammunition on Blodbow is not just a drawback. After she spend its charged she gets the full UD bonus which makes her very efficient for her costs.
    Grimlic feels finally appropriately costed after the remake.
    All Renovators are stupid good, especially if played in the right deck.

UD is the melee faction. Deal with it or play KF.

10. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Buff Ud's Ranged Units
    hmm very true, just like KF needs speed buffs and more ranged damage

Elves Rule likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am not talking about their effectiveness in uncommon league...

12. limone1981

oh wait...probably you don't have access to the good melee unit? and you have just the ranged ones that you don't consider runnable?? (not the harb obviously cos It's been 2 months since you're crying about it)
    because usually when you don't have something you cry for having it (see the post about rune accessibility of 1 month ago or the 3 threads about the Ud harb).
    you cry for nerf of things you face and you don't have, and cry for buffs for things you already have.
    you're worse than a trade shark

and stop the bs about how good you are because you don't have any clue about balance and you follow just your own agenda (about what is worth to run in the exact moment because is OP)

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

casual players kill any serious balance discussion on these forums, gg. You guys are trolling.

@devs buff this stuff please, ty.

14. Pattn199

with this thread you cant be serious you want balance, you just want more toys to make UD even more OP

themacca likes this.
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I need a forum to talk to the top faction mains and the devs, gd is cancer.

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Senshu is this thread a legitimate case for just muting MW yet. its pretty clear this guy is cancer

Netherzen and Pattn199 like this.
  17. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Sure, let's balance this game around 10 people.

Pattn199 likes this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

If you want the game properly balanced, that's not a bad idea.

19. Pattn199

not when you are one of the 10 peopls

20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

the people who use to the broken Bane Shift and simply play a ton of games are the ones who should balance

areuFirkingkiddingme