Buff Ud's Ranged Units

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

agirgis1 is better, badger is better and myself as well lol you not that great with ud lol sry mate

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol....

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's gonna be real hard to justify.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

what would be his cost without it and multi 2? he probably needs to be like 75-80 or less to be runnable.

5. Scrijordan

idk why you lol when it true by the way i am reaper so you know

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ok, assuming +2 DMG, +10 HP, 5-6 range, removing Retreat with no replacement ability, and without a manual mod -- I'd guess about 78 to 80. Multi 2 would be +2 to whatever the other cost was.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

devilsrath
    dzso
    markxxiv,agirgis
    junithorn
    reaper, badgerale

current FF UD skill level tiers out of the top players active

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

seems pretty good, anyway he could get a slight modifier?

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I really doubt it. Modifiers usually show up in special cases, or are vestiges of earlier designs. In the case of a hyper-vanilla, optimized range damage dealer -- essentially what your suggestion for Gobo Archer would be -- that seems incredibly unlikely. Can't imagine a reason why that could be justified when the unit has already been twinked out.

Edit: Special cases usually mean something at an extreme end of some spectrum, such as very high or very low nora costs or stats, or a unit with an abnormal combination of abilities.

10. Scrijordan

i think that funny 24 but ok lol

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I have watched you all and played against you all alot. I made the list based on what I have seen.

I think you are good but prior to the recent UD nerfs you were doing better than you would have otherwise because of the state fire phoenix was in, people not being aware of shackle, and split personality/nefari guardian adding to these strengths.

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Maybe Burn was more right than I like to admit.

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

and how should goblin archer get all 3 of those things? you cant get 10-15 hp extra damage and go down in cost.

The UD faction bonus doesnt apply specifically because that would make there few range units that they have do way to much damage. if they changed that back to be like it used to they would simply do what they did to KF and stop making things that benefit most from the faction bonus (KF hasn't got a 7 base speed in the last 2 DoG expansions)

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

/me sticks head in.
    Reaction
    /me returns to normal broadcasting.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  15. themacca

god dam it now youtubes awful reccomendations system is going to think i like the hangover

16. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-6-20_20-48-43.png
    I was desperately trying not to throw up...

themacca likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@mw24 you are not a UD player. You are a poxnora player that happens to be playing UD. As you don't have a faction loyalty, leave UD with its current toolset so UD loyalists can enjoy their faction. There are 7 other factions you can play, and one is bound to have the tools you're looking for.

MEATMAN likes this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i woulda won that game with harbs.

19. themacca

well obviously. harbs are overpowered as firk

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

play me sometime reaper and ill show you why i ranked you where i did.