Buff Ud's Ranged Units

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jun 19, 2015.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

LMAO! They should charge for this Bane Shift. Does forum entertainment get any better?

Seriously....I wish I had the time to play more. I miss putting UD on display. As far as UD cred goes.....what does it matter? I have been playing UD longer than any active player besides Badger and only because he was here first. Bottom line is we all have opinions on how we would like to see the current state of UD change. But how many can truly remember the way UD was intended to be? There was a reason GRIM was so ex*****ve and powerful. At one point in time he was the holy grail of UD. Because he gave us melee damage at range.

None of the old school UD players want to see more range. We want better melee/anti-range and support tools. I dont play the game so I can whittle you down or snipe you from across the field. I wanna get up in your face, punch you in the mouth, and spit on you as I step over your body on my way to the next victim. Mobility, efficiency, and pain. Sprinkled with a some utility and counters would be a total poxgasm.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This way of playing the faction doesnt work well anymore because demon shield, relocate, and because some of the strongest UD melees were nerfed.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I sincerely hope you get good and stop trying to ruin this game.

Much love

burny

BloodAshes, JellyBerry and darklord48 like this.
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Learn the other factions besides SL and then comment on their balance state.

5. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Son...

Everything you write here exposes your lack of general Pox knowledge and forum etiquette. You have two choices here: accept you are a newcomer and take everyone's advice humbly, trying to improve; or keep doing what you're doing right now, dismissing other players' opinion with whatever you think is a good remark, get mocked tirelessly by others and leave with the tail between your legs after being proved ultimately wrong and still be the punchline of this community.

Your call.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

If your not devilsrath or tinydragon then I am not gonna worry too much about the negative things you say about me. Most I can already beat the majority of the time and the rest I can go about even with; so you can say or think whatever. Also I care what my friends on pox think and they aren't talking bad about me, most support me even if not publicly besides saintkiwi because he doesn't care what people think. I don't want my other friends to support me publicly though, I don't need it and I don't want them to get negative attention.

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I will now refer to you as papa mw

8. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Lolololol.
    [​IMG]

IMAGIRL and JellyBerry like this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

That's a pretty nice ability - simple and strategically interesting.