Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think you mean:
    [​IMG]

SPiEkY, Sealer0 and Netherzen like this.
  2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

when u will post the patch?

3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

English motherFirker.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

usually few hours before the patch so like 6-7 hrs from now
    it is pretty much cactar crate and the buff of facts and few other stuff but mainly those two right sok?

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

RIGHT SOK?

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

LEFT SOK?

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Can you buff the Exile and make him into a Hyanied hero by giving him Evasive 3, surge Hyaenid and bulwark Hyaenid? Also give him less damage and speed if you need to to make him affordable. I mean giving him a niche is better than leaving him unrunnable. You could alternatively give him boost Hyaenid, commander Hyaenid or something like that. He is definitely paying too much for damage atm, as he needs defensive stats for his cost. He has got one of the coolest rune arts it would be a shame for him to stay shoebox.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  8. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

MIDDLE SOK?

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

MIDDLE EARTH SOK?

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Vorian

Sounds OP, the cactus wizard.

11. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can you buff the Akakios and make him into a Draksar hero by giving him Evasive 3, surge Draksar and bulwark Draksar? Also give him less damage and speed if you need to to make him affordable. I mean giving him a niche is better than leaving him unrunnable. You could alternatively give him boost Draksar, commander Draksar or something like that. He is definitely paying too much for damage atm, as he needs defensive stats for his cost. He has got one of the coolest rune arts it would be a shame for him to stay shoebox.

Vorian likes this.
  12. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Are you joking or serious here? If serious consider evasive 3, surge plant and bulwark plant on Thirion and see if you think that would be balanced.
    It's not.

Baskitkase, scrampy and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

CACTOLF GREYPRICKLY

Vorian likes this.
  14. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Cactus dragon for split Sl/Kf

Sirius and Sealer0 like this.
  15. Vorian

Do you even know how much he would cost? I would be happy for just evasive 3 and surge Hyaenid with 12-14 damage.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

If Seven Trucks has taught us anything it's that if something is expensive it is balanced.

17. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Sokolov, I just wanted to say that I think you did an EXCELLENT job with Wings in this patch. They are really fun to play. I EVEN like Amber Wing since you added Shatter to him....let's me save deck space since I don't have to run any copies of Disarm.

They are definitely worth playing now! Not sure how high up the ranked ladder I can get with them, but it doesn't matter since the fun factor is definitely there!

Kudos to you! :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Thanks for trying them out! Look forward to a couple new Wing runes in the expansion :)

19. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

facinate doesn't work on stealthed units

20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

flying stitcheds confirmed?

Sirius likes this.