Building a FAQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Vamania

Vamania The King of Potatoes

Well at least an bit on the Octopi > SOE > Desert Owl thing, but hopefully a list of people and their involvement as well, A new (post-Owl) player won't understand the references to RadarX for example, and HawkFain being everywhere might confuse some.

2. khalliifa

khalliifa New Member

Im confused as to how we transfer our accounts over .

3. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

First gotta wait for site to be up, then we'll see

4. Redashes

Redashes The King of Potatoes

i asked this question before and it got skipped over i believe its because you guys are busy with the transfer of the game, but ill ask it again if you could please answer when you get a chance.
    Will you consider re-skinning some pox rune's so new players can have them as well. I own 2 UD harbingers and I am ok with this or consider just reissuing them out in the core set as a chance to be obtained . I would like the opportunity to get more and play with them in other factions as well. Also will you consider reverting initiative back to what it use to be. IF your not planing on reskinning can it atleast be considered a angel so they go better in themes and what are the plans for the future with runes like this.

5. raltz003

raltz003 New Member

Hello Sir, If i don't remember the username how can i recover it back, Kindly suggest.

Thanks.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Your username should have been sent to you in the confirmation email.

7. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

What is the player council for? What does the player council do?

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The player council is a group of players who preview what we are planning on doing so that we can get some early impressions before we go public.

9. BoneSentry

BoneSentry New Member

Going to transfer the question to this thread:

I know you guys are extremely busy with saving the game, and doing revamps (good job by the way!), but is there any incentive or plan to get Pox Nora onto the Ipad and/or Tablet in the future?

10. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

Isn't there like a lot of fuss when you want to push even smallest change to game on apple market app? Because when I was playing mmdoc, they couldn't implement fast balance patches only because their game was also for ipads.

11. Senshu

We really can't say at this point in time because it would not be easy to do. IOS and Android do not natively support Java and Pox Nora is programmed entirely on Java so porting it over would not be easy or a fast process. We may consider it down the road, but for the time being there are bigger things at hand.

This too, there are a lot of things involved that make the whole process difficult.

12. IceNorth

Dont know about iOS but Java should work just fine on Android at least, at least according to what i heard.

13. Senshu

There is still a lot of jury-rigging that is needed and each device manufacturer for Android makes their own tweaks to the OS so it is always a moving target. It isn't impossible to have Pox on mobile but it is difficult an a time consuming process. At the moment our focus is on the revamp and bug fixing because there isn't much point in porting a game that isn't ready to be brought back into the limelight.

14. IceNorth

I think everyone was thinking more like longer turn, and technical issues of that here, we are all painfully aware that revamp and bug clearing comes first, then fine tweaking of income of gold and runes for new players :)

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Living in the limelight
    The universal dream
    For those who wish to seem
    Those who wish to be
    Must put aside the alienation
    Get on with the fascination
    The real relation
    The underlying theme

16. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Can you imagine playing against someone who's using a phone...

17. Senshu

It is definitely something we are considering, but we don't want to say we are or aren't going to do it just because be don't want to over promise especially when something like this is so far down the road.

IceNorth likes this.
  18. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is there any plan to bring back Web Launcher?

JaceDragon likes this.
  19. Senshu

Not at the moment.

20. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Spider Pox! Spider Pox!