Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can we make Drakie BookBurner semi range unit ? 3-5 ? and reduce his cost a bit ?

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Semi range is 2-3 or 2-4. I'd say 3-5 is full ranged.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Faust

2-3 or 2-4 is fine by me as long as it leads to cost reduction on bookburner insted of 1-3

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note: Making him 3-5 from 1-3 would actually increase his cost.

But everyone tells me 2-3 and 2-4 is terrible so it's weird to see someone asking for those ranges.

Anyway, Book Burn is probably overcosted so maybe that's where we get the reduction from instead.

5. Faust

i am asking for cost reduction so i am just looking for opportunity to do so, bookburn is overcosted it self i guess.

he is 73 at lower cost. and does what ? 1 tap of BookBurn whole game ?

6. Faust

What about 4-5 does it cost more or less then 1-3

note it will add some range into theme

7. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

2-3 and 3-4 is terrible
    2-4 it's Passable

8. Sokolov

In any case, if we are looking for cheap range, Bookburner probably isn't a good target, considering he has a bunch of non-damage/non-offensive abilities.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Faust

Can Draksar Archer be our Target for Cheap Range then ?

Like 4-5 base and Farshot ? ( i guess its cheaper then 3-6 )

and regen removed from U2 for something usefull ?

or even SandBag in U2 but let him be MAX 70 nora.

10. Sokolov

Making him 4-6 alone would put him ~70 nora.

11. Faust

Perfect we need something like this new Solstice Marksman in Draksars

while we are on this 4-6 is fine,

and plax just remove this regen from his U2.

My Dream would be 4-6 range + Violent like he used to be, but i guess this will not come back :(:(

P.S Even 3-5 range and 5 spd like Solstice Marksman but keep him in 65-70 nora range.

12. Faust

btw, how will multiatack affect his cost ? he is holding 2 arrows at once etc etc

13. Sokolov

Multiattack is 8/11/14 nora.

14. Faust

Can we just keep him (drakie Archer) 4-6 range 65-70 nora, thats accualy all i ask for.

oh and OFC - Fallen Drakie for Split Rune 2015 !

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar rocketeer, draksar gunner, judge torien, draksar ravenspeaker, and draksar archer all need work. the thing is making good for competitive matches but not overpowered like skeezick range was in the past. The problem with these units are their low damage outputs and high nora cost. Also draksar rocketeer should lose ammunition and archer should have less range spread. Some abilities and their ranks are overcosted as well like piercing shot and far shot.

@Faust can u tell him wat i said, i think he has me on ignore.

16. Sokolov

I don't have you on ignore. I just don't see a point in replying since all you do is say the same thing over and over no matter what anyone says.

darklord48, Tweek516, Lupefi2 and 4 others like this.
  17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

One piece of thought Sok, I just saw the removal of heal component from Seal thing... I wonder if it wouldn't be better to reduce it to 2 first? I think it would tone down the healing by a decent amount, and honestly I've seen several BG's outheal vashals by a long shot. Not to mention it would really make the ability a bit meh, flavor wise.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

if you tried the stuff I said it would work, that's why I keep repeating the same stuff.(and because alot of the stuff I want to play isn't in good shape atm) Most of these problems are simple fixes if you know how to fix them. I played a ton and know how to fix most of these balance issues, most of the other people posting aren't active competitively and don't know what they're talking about when it comes to balancing this games gameplay.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  19. Sokolov

I think the Heal + Nora Shielded is a bit problematic in combination. In addition, it is currently bugged to not actually cost the 2 AP it should. With the removal of the Heal, I think what I want to do is remove the AP cost officially AND the removal on use, and just give it a high CD such as 8. So in the event of an extended fight it is theoritically re-usable.

20. Sokolov

If you gave actual reasoning for the stuff you said besides "no one knows what they are doing except me" I might be more inclined to listen. For better or for worse, I am not convinced when someone just repeats themselves over and over.

Lupefi2 likes this.