Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Why do you say I am doing it without thinking?

Lupefi2 likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

can we at all consider that curse is significantly weaker than other psuedo range abilites?

3. Sokolov

Yes, I was considering a small recost.

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Curse does have synergy with other abilities.

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think its time to take a look at magic amp/KF meta/throne of the circle.
    Insane ranged damage combined with aoes,def reduction and unmatched speed and threat range.
    Any attempt to shut it down often gets negated by cc,and there is plenty of healing and tanky champions to grind down the enemy.

6. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

One option for throne would be to reduce the nova to rank 2 and plus 5 Nora.

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think spell resistence is the most problematic part,it gives an version of IS faction bonus to everything and negates big weakness of KF,which is high damage aoes.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Is anything going to be done with Hex? I admit, I didn't quite understand your response to me.

9. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Alright if you really want to know what I would love to have in UD since we are the only faction who doesn't have really any access to it. Is a cleanse that doesn't cost me 10 damage to pull of. I understand that UD isn't supposed to have allot of cleanse or healing and i think that makes sense. So what about a unit that could do something like what baneshift does but instead of redirecting it to the enemy its redirected to a friendly.

Also the number two thing that i feel like holds UD back in bg's like bleed, fire, spiders (not as much in spiders as it used to), is the lack of any alt damage. With bleed you've either got magic or physical. Neither one is great and when a champ has resistance or immunities to one or the other its very difficult to counter. Also our themes are pretty much all missing a shatter option. We have the spell but i would rather have a champ with it in some cases (maybe swordbreaker).

10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Make Defeaning Aura a Sonic equivalent of Static Aura. They cost the same amount already, and have the same name format. Kinda surprised that they cost the same, when Defeaning has 50% more range and damage, and applies soft CC. Or maybe decrease Static Aura to 4 nora? Or make it also 3/3 on range and damage, and cause Confused?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Tweek516, mw24, EnigmaXIII and 3 others like this.
  12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

static and deafening aura both need cost reductions and static aura needs to work more like deafening aura or at least be buffed. Static aura is currently way overcosted...

13. Sokolov

I am considering it.

14. Sokolov

Yea, this is one of those legacy things from back when no one cared about keywords, consistency and templates. Things were just made.

For now, I will make it 4 nora, but it would be nice if they worked the same.

Of course, there's the issue of the "other" Auras...

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Buffing Bile Zombie might also be a bad idea, if there was anything like that in the works. It would be bad if he dropped below 40 nora. I know I talked some trash about the rune being bad now, and it's worse in some ways, but I'd still hate for it to become a problem because of a counter-buff.

16. themacca

^ i recommended a week or 2 back for it to get initiative 2 and to lose its recent Hp "buff" if it lost that HP that'd be bad im still in favor of initiative 2 though.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Need to fix the music loop on /saxy. Most important thing.

Anima26, SPiEkY, Kampel and 1 other person like this.
  18. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

sorry then you tought about it. I am just pointing out that putting warding on any IS champ is a huge drawback since much of IS tactics revolvs around buffing singler target champs

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I don't see Curse 2 being worth the cost over Curse 1 anymore. Previously you were able to use Curse 2 to apply curse, then use it again when it came off cooldown to get the bonus 5 damage. With the cooldown increase, that isn't the case.

20. themacca

To be honest i think thats the idea. Stone Clan can give any champ tough 3 frankly it will help keep the ability in check. and remove zedin with Righteous deflection problem.

Beasts for life likes this.