Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Hero
    Protectorate

FS
    gekaal: Remove poison and scoured from nora incarnate and reduce the nora cost of the ability by 12, increase gekaals base damage by 2. give gekaal heal 3, heal mass 3, and cleanse in his first upgrade line. give him 1 def and regen 1 base. keep him around 85-90 nora.
    kartch: remove precision, give him 5 hp, 2 def, and regen 2 base. I recommend making strike and precision into 1 ability at around the same nora cost as they are currently. put this ability as one of kartch 2nd upgrade line options along with heart strike, and punish.
    slick and buzz: reduce the cost of flash bomb, escape, and still life, by 2-3 nora they were all nerfed heavily. give slick and buzz scour 1 and acid bomb base and put action potion in his first upgrade line instead of poison 3, and put damage shield 1 or 2 in his first upgrade line options.

KF
    menalaus: switch heal mass 3 to heal champion 3, heal mass 2, or growth. switch magic nova to illuminate or magic nova 3.
    bliss the muse: remove empathy
    warcaller fiorn: switch call to arms to commander, and block 2 to block 1.

ST
    Juya: give juya 4-6 or 5-6 range, 1 more def, put heal 3 in first upgrade line. put pierce 3, declare target, and pin down in her 2nd upgrade line. or pin down base depending on her nora cost. keep her under 95.
    Tracker gnark: reduce the cost of swarm snowcat by 5, remove surge ranger and put calcify instead.
    azaren: make azaren 1-2, 1-3, 3-5, or 4-5 range. remove protective and put beast herder instead as the upgrade.

IS
    Euan: switch block 2 to block 1. give him 1-2 range. make euans hammer do his attack damage not 10 dmg. give him surge enemy base and put consecration in that upgrade line. reduce the cost of euans hammer by 3-4 nora. keep him under 90 nora.
    Talgar: give him scale armor base, remove initiative 1 and put purified as its spot. lower his def by 1 and hp by 5.
    bastion the avenger: remove warding from stone clan. give storm clan a different more reliable ability.(not sure yet). reduce the cost of battle leader by 2 and give bastion battle harden 2 in his first upgrade line instead of 1.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Not really a fan of making things less powerful and unique for the sake of cost. That said, he'd actually come in under 85 with those changes.

3. Sokolov

Precision is already being buffed to bypass Evasive and Reflexes. Strike is being reduced to 2 nora.

4. Sokolov

Disagree with reducing cost of Flash Bomb and Escape. Just because something is nerfed doesn't mean it needs a cost reduction. Give a better reason.

Still Life is slated for a duration buff (not sure if it made it into the expansion).

This suggestions seems largely to swap Acid Bomb 3 with Grant: Action Potion - which is not a bad thing - though I think it makes him less interesting as a champion and more generic (not that any Metamorphosis champ is generic).

5. Sokolov

Why are we changing Mena?

6. Sokolov

No.

7. Sokolov

Ok on Commander.

8. Sokolov

Even without Pin Down base she'd be at least 95 nora default with 4-6 - she was reduced to 3-5 to keep her cost down and I think she's largely fine there.

Not going to give her healing. She already does a ton.

I also dislike the idea of her not having a defining ability on base.

9. Sokolov

Calcify doesn't seem to make much sense. Not sold on Swarm cost reduction without an explanation/analysis.

10. Sokolov

He has 4 RNG because the pet is a 2x2.

I see what you are doing with the moving Beast Herder, but I am not sure I like it in place of Protective.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Hero
    Wrath

Shattered Peaks
    Klub: give him berserker(after you remove careless from it) and blood rage in his 2nd upgrade line instead of pummel rank 2 and 3.
    sceian: put bulwark voil, reflexes 1, and dmg in first upgrade line, remove barrage rank 2, remove unequipable. put dmg shield physical and multi attack 1 in 2nd upgrade line.
    dirge: put battlemaster 3 base. put surge moga, defender and tough 1 in first upgrade line.

Sundered Lands
    Valdac: reduce the cost of healing breath rank 2 by 5 and rank 1 by 3. give him 3-5 or 4-5 range.
    Vindrax: give him acid bomb 3 base. put surge dragon, surge draksar, and execute in his 2nd upgrade line. remove rank 1 and 2 physical resistance, give him magical resistance, calcify options.
    Vex: reduce the cost of deploy charge by 2 nora and deploy charge 2 by 3 nora. allow vex to keep her charges after activating divine wellspring but limit the times it can activate to 1 or 2 per turn.

Forsaken Waste
    Serkan: reduce the cost of defensive strike by 2-3. give him 5-6 range.
    xulos: give him 4-5 range
    moragen: reduce the cost of deafening aura by 3 nora. give her hex 3 instead of hex 1. reduce the cost of siren's song by 3 nora. reduce the cost of dread by 3-4 nora

Underdepths:
    grimlic: give him fire bomb 3 base. lower the cost of deception by 3 and put it in his first upgrade line, put fire eater(reduce the cost by 2), and dmg shield fire. put grant fire aura, flame nova 3, and commander in his 2nd upgrade line. keep him under 100 nora.
    k'zlik: reduce the cost of multi atack to 2 per rank. give her poison 1 base. change her first upgrade lines to entangle, weave web, boost spider. add 1+ speed and consume in her 2nd upgrade lines
    Maxxarek: I would rework maxxarek and allow him to move as well as portal and nerf his dark summons ability remove maxxareks servant, sacrificial power, and lower his hp, range, and damage. id probably put oblivion shield in his 2nd line and portal base.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  12. Sokolov

I can see Hammer going down 2 nora max, but that'd be it. Making it do his attack DMG is possible at some point.

Putting surge: Enemy on base and making him 1-2 makes him over 100 nora, so even if we remove Consecration won't bring him under 90. And he already has a negative modifier.

Additionally, I dislike the idea of making everything DMG bots like you seem keen on doing.

Hmm... maybe.

I don't understand why we want to buff Bastion...

But as for the specific ideas, no, Warding was added to Stone Clan specifically so it could keep its ridiculous low cost. Battle Leader seems fine at 10 nora given that it escalates all friendly damage.

13. Sokolov

I am not removing Careless from Berserker so it becomes a boring +STAT ability. That's stupid.

Blood Rage is fine.

I think I like him the way he is.

Don't like giving him BM base and then having access to Defender in upgrades. Too much DEF stacking from one unit. U1 can be Defender, BM3, and Tough tho.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

death touch is pretty much worthless in ud, especially on a high damage champ like pitspawn, its not worth anything near 15 nora on him thats why i suggest removing it.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

his incarnate ability is too strong atm and also cost him a ton of nora. by removing 2 dot and increasing his base damage hed still have high damage output and more nora to have a support ability 2 as well.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

vivify isnt nearly as strong as it seems in most cases, atm its costed the same as 1+ speed which is much stronger. carrion colosus is decent in worms but outside of that he cost to much nora to be ran.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he doesnt have to be escalating but I think more of his damage should come from basic attacks and not death touch. death touch probably shouldnt even be in ud unless its on a champ like spellkaiser because of UD's faction bonus

18. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not everything has to be meta

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

slick and buzz main problem is his nora cost, he needs to get a bit lower than he is atm.

20. Sokolov

Healing Breath is already decent - I could see a MINOR decrease, but 5 nora is insane. It heals AND cleanses. Granted, on this champion with Cleansing Aura on U2 means it's kind of silly. So I think swapping Cleansing Aura to U1 makes more sense.

He's runnable and fine. In fact, he has one of the biggest nora modifier in the game currently already. Doesn't need a buff.

Not planning on touching Vex again. But if I do, it'll probably be a full redesign away from Divine Wellspring's current functionality.