Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Your suggestion did not decrease his cost by any meaningful amount.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

a couple things could be changed to make all his upgrades good options. magic nova 1 is worthless, heal mass 3 is expensive and a cheaper healing alternative would be nice.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think itd help her alot if she could get 5-6 range and somehow stay below 100 nora. 3-5 isn't that good and on a expensive hero like juya thats a dmg dealer its very noticeable.

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Mena: magic nova - grimlic fire nova. Why not propose heal mass 3 on grimlic?

5. Sokolov

Serkan seems fine to me. If I make him 5-6 I'd remove the modifier he is getting for 4-6 RNG, so it'd amount to little to no cost change.

I don't think Xulos needs a buff. Also, not everything needs to have the same stats and do similar things.

moragen: reduce the cost of deafening aura by 3 nora. give her hex 3 instead of hex 1. reduce the cost of siren's song by 3 nora. reduce the cost of dread by 3-4 nora[/QUOTE]

Don't think any of those abilities need a cost reduction.

Note: Hex is being changed to 4 AP, 2 CD, and Hex 3 is being removed and most champs will end up with Hex 2. At some point I'll probably reduce the AP to 3 and remove the damage component so it is just a debuff (see Stall, Suppression, etc.)

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

gnarks swarm only spawns a 20 hp champion with 5 speed, 8 dmg, and that can't even swarm itself unlike most other swarms. currently the ability doesnt benefit him at its nora cost. I reccomend calcify for him because he is an expensive melee champion without much survivability. Defense is very easy to by pass and gnark generally dies more easily than he should which is the main reason he isn't ran in combinaton with his high cost.

7. Sokolov

Note: Ranged Heroes have expanded ranges at no cost - they use modifiers to pay for the extra range.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

The amount of merging I'd have to do here. o_O Nope, not happening.

Anima26 and Sirius like this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i changed my mind on azaren, he kind of needs to keep beast herder because tusk has lumbering. I was thinking hed be more useful outside of beast without it.

10. Sokolov

Swarm: Bat, Swarm: Skeleton and Swarm: DES are all 10 nora. I assume you think they are all overcosted?

11. Sokolov

Yea, I understand what you are trying to do, but I feel like we can find a better way of doing it.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

warding prevents IS from using righteous deflection one of their strongest spells so the current stone clan won't get much play. how about if you made the reccomended changes to euan and reduced his speed by 1?

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

please reduce the cost of berserker 1, 2, and 3 and give sceian more upgade options in his 2nd line so he can be ran outside of voils. I was thinking of moving bulwark to an upgrade line because that is a themed ability, I think themed abilities are generally better as upgrade options in most cases.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

so instead of 90% of the runes being good youd rather have 90% suck in comparison to the top 10% when it doesnt have to be that way? lol.

15. Sokolov

Berserker is slated to goto -5, 4 and 13 (down from -2, 7 and 14)

kalasle likes this.
  16. Sokolov

You can't make 90% of runes meta playable. All you will do with continual buffs and cost reductions is change which runes are at the top. Trust me, I have been doing this for years.

Anima26 and IMAGIRL like this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

vex is pretty much unplayable atm because wellspring removes all her charges and because deploy charged cost too much atm as a result of the keeper of memories nerfs. healing breath rank 2 isnt much better than growth or heal 3 or heal mass. It cleanses but cleansing really isnt that strong in most cases, the healing is the most important part. cleanse and natures blessing are currently overcosted and natures blessing cd is way too high along with take root/uproot.

18. Sokolov

I am ok with both. Some champs should be theme-based, others can have it on upgrades. Variety is the spice of life, not everything being similar.

19. Sokolov

Nature's Blessing is being removed from non-Avatars as I've already explained. It's CD is high because it's an Avatar ability and wasn't intended to be used on champions.

How is Cleanse overcosted? It's 5 whole nora.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

anyway berserker 3 could go lower? its really hard to position and attack with berserker champs because they all their ap each turn.