Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

yes. they are the same as snowcat.

2. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I think it's definitely worth the nora cost, it just doesnt fulfill a unique enough role in ST to justify the rune slot. Defensive non-champ slots are booked solid in that faction. If it were in a Wrath faction it'd probably be showing up in several decks.

Sirius likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

+2 SPD is a lot and +4 DMG is about 25 nora worth of stats. I think it's a pretty deep discount for Careless already. But 12 wouldn't be broken probably.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lonx ranged units need some help too, currently only marauder is good. ammunition is a huge drawback, and the sermon and immunity magic lonx cost way too much and have very low damage.

5. Sokolov

How would you go about determining a better cost for them?

6. Sokolov

Working as Intended :D

Alternatively we remove Warding and the ability costs 20 nora minimum.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

careless makes the speed act much differently though. usually you store ap every turn on every champ if possible and use its full speed. careless prevents you from doing this and is almost like the champ has even less speed than without berserker. I would take a 6 speed champ over a 8 speed berserker everytime cus with the 6 speed I can store 10 ap, defend and capture fonts much more easily.

Even if berserker 3 costed 0 nora I am not sure I would take it because of how much careless limits movement and ap storage.

8. Sokolov

If you have a specific cost in mind, pls state it and give your specific reasoning. None of this wishy washy I think it's bad stuff. I want concrete analysis with numbers.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

anyway you could reduce the ap lost on careless to 2 instead of all?

10. Sokolov

No. This makes it less intuitive, less powerful and less interesting and gives us more of the same.

We should be striving to make champions and effects more unique and interesting.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no i mean the ap lost at the end of turns. normally berserkers lose all of their ap even if they have 8 for instance. Id help them alot of they had the ability to store some ap so that they could position, capture fonts normally, and counter attack.

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Then why are you actually listening to most of these suggestions?

13. Sokolov

Some of them have merit, and I don't mind reviewing runes every so often anyway.

14. Sokolov

I know what you meant. Same answer.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Can we change Euan's Hammer to Magicburst?

I'd rather have Block 1 on base instead of Euan's Hammer.

16. Sokolov

What does this mean?

17. Bellagion

Pretty sure he's asking for a magic version of Flameburst, the 3 spaces knockback fire attack.

18. Sokolov

That's basically what Euan's Hammer already is.

19. Bellagion

Yeahhh... Idk why he's asking.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If it's called Euan's Hammer it can't be splashed around on other champs. It's not a unique ability considering there's Flameburst and probably to come.

themacca likes this.