Champs from Path~~~expansion that i never seen in game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Currently Motion Sensor (ability) costs 25. If it was switched to Speed base and the ability being a negative effect it would have a negative cost instead. Immobile is a rather large modifier effect.

Vengeful costs 4. Escalation costs 12 so depending on choice it would have a small impact on cost as well if my estimates are right the bugger would cost closer to 48 with the escalation build or 40 with a vengeful build.

2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sounds better then his atm state.

btw the idea of Motion Sensor is cool

Every theme should have 50~~ nora unit with drawbacks

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't really see a reason to switch up the Motion Sensor ability itself to that degree. We could actually just have it gain +8 SPD and then full AP (or even just +4 AP) for what amounts to the same effect if we really wanted it to have 4 more AP on its first turn.

That said, Vengeful is neat. Probably could use more HP too - one of the reasons Waylay saw play before was that he could off-tank for awhile.

I don't really want him at 50ish nora tho. I think this kind of rune needs to stay 40 or under (like Waylay).

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Do you also agree that this rune should not be in 0lay? Ok, now I understand why you built it this way.

5. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

woah, you've seen that new FW equip (Pestilence) being played? when?!

6. 15Deadmen

@Sokolov what's up with Pestilence? why did you give FW an useless equip? it might actually be the worst equip in FW. it sucks so bad, I dont even see people talking about it.

or it's really good for some reason and I'm just a noob. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

7. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Situational. Will be good if sub 65 nora units are prevalent in the meta. Won't be run if they aren't. It's not a bad equip.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its pretty bad, lol.

9. 15Deadmen

Last time sub 65 nora units were prevalent was when FW cheap meat was good. Pestilence won't help you.

10. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

I run 5 in my bg

11. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I use motion sensor a bit and I like it. Sometimes it's a bit useless but I find most of the time I get good value for my nora.

12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Motion sensor would be good if catapult was not nerfed to cool down 1. Now it's just a piece of garbage.

Demonic Sand Claw is brutal in Sl Sand Bg.

Hard to kill while sedated on sand blast and extremely mobile with Grant sand.

13. Sokolov

Re: Catapult

Since everyone prefers CD0 over the cost decrease, I will be reverting it.

Can you explain how CD0 Load Catapult helps Motion Sensor go from "garbage" to "good?"

I don't think if the Sensor is "garbage" this will change it all that much.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am assuming he means that it made Catapult not worth playing thus removing an effective deploy option for the sensor. You used to be able to position catapult next to a shrine or font and toss the camp from behind the catapult to in front of the catapult and throw it again allowing you to move it 8 spaces from the font.

15. Sokolov

Yea, but if the complaint is that even if triggered its not worth the cost, how does adding a whole second largely supportish champion to making it work make it "good?"

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Burcho and doubtofbuddha like this.
  17. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Blood Abhorrent was used in the few days after the expansion, now I never seen one of them to be used. Too shame, he is a cool rune.

18. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Their are runes from 3 expansions ago that were never good enough to see any play, it happens every expansion some factions get op Bane Shift other factions get nothing useful. Sadly this is the way of pox and how it always has been.

Fae bloomwalker
    Fae advocate
    Elsari tomb raider
    Grintmaw flamehurler- Although this has a lot to do with his terrible kid art
    speckled fesh
    utterdark leviathon
    infestor
    jellebrium mediator

Just some runes that barely have seen play, the list could go on but you get the idea.

19. Sokolov

I guess the solution is POWER CREEP MOAR!

We've come full circle people. Time to bring back the power creep.

Karmavore likes this.
  20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

really advocate quite good though

EnigmaXIII likes this.