Change domination please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

To be fair, its "other use" is it dominates a champion. ^^

The downside is the cost of the spell reflects that it situationally dives a champion off a cliff.

Once it can't be used to dive or sacrifice champions, it could be costed for its intended purpose.

2. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Your smart guy. Deep Excavator should have an ability that requires you to run that spell in order to run him.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I hate people who uses Domi as a crutch rune. Last night I played someone and he quit after I denied his rush + 2x Domi on my Albino Fesh (68 Nora), then proceeds to domicliff my Rupture Alpha (88 nora) but failed. He already got around ~20 nora profit from killing Albino, and he lost ~30ish nora from a failed Domi. He rage quit immediately. He could've continued with the game.
    The game took us a total of 12 turns. 2 of which (turn 8 and 10) he uses Domi. Its such a bad game its pathetic -__- I feel like I'm a test run experimental rabbit for the guy to use 2x Domi. After his domi's on CD = goodbye rage quit.

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I am kinda curious how he failed to domicliff.

5. RedScarlet

lol. 3AP beside cliff, and I think its the same rule as with Slaver's Whip... you can't take someone with more than 1 AP to a cliff and kill it? I'm not sure bout Domi coz I don't play FW, but when I use Slave' Whip its like that. I placed several champs near Rupture Alpha so he couldn't move him around and spend that 2 AP (out of 3 AP) to make a cliffdive at 1AP.

6. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure that's a recent thing. I positioned a rune with Fascinate to that effect, and it gave me a message "Drunken Thug used all of its AP to save itself" or something along those lines.

7. RedScarlet

slaver's whip always works like that tho....,

but what I remember was that Domi wouldn't friggin care whether you've 1 AP or not beside a cliff, you can just cliff someone. Its a tad diff, but now I think its works similarly.