Changes coming to KF

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by ChiaoLung, Jan 27, 2015.

1. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

These are just the changes specific to KF or that affect KF champs that have been approved for the next patch. There are many others listed as approved in the Cactaur Crate.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Seems reasonable, mostly. I'll probably upgrade Majestic and Purified now on Aurora Lancer. Though A. Lexicon is being nerfed, I am glad it is staying at 25 Nora. Elven Artisan is still probably our go-to shatter champ.

3. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

sounds like reasonable changes to me too

4. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

One thing:
    "Actually, it ended up being Relocate: Foe is CD 3 and Relocate: Ally is still 2." - sok

Also Experimental Warspirit will now be able to be built under 80 nora!? Oh yeah!!!!!

5. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

So Lancer is getting his active ability nerfed AND losing his main defensive ability? I already wanted a refund just when I heard he was losing blinding. Now I want my god damn money back from LAST expansion too.

QQ

QQQ

QQQQ

QQQQQ

QQQQQQ

QQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!

6. greenman13

greenman13 The King of Potatoes

This is a good thing that aurora lancer is getting blinding removed so he is not constantly 9 speed

7. kagebunshn

But now Lancer is just an 80 nora dude with average melee with low defense.

Especially considering the impending death of 'themes'.

When ur tank champ's only defense against range has to be another 80 nora champ with blindfire u have problems.

8. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

It was pretty obvious he was getting nerfed, it is your fault for buying him. He is still a solid rune as he offers good CC, a good gap closer, range and melee, and majestic. He's just not a 2X auto in every KF BG now.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  9. kagebunshn

The gap closing ability is pretty much a much more limited Phantom Dash since he now only can blind stuff for 1 turn every few turns.

2AP now for 2ap next turn if u used the lance then u spent 6 ap to do 12 damage and move 4-6 spaces. As opposed to just moving 4-6 spaces and spending 7-9 ap. Problem is now he will just get ***** by all the ranged if u dive like that. So that basically makes him a 90 nora falconer that u dont want to melee.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I used him and rage to remove heroex from battlemaster, he works fine for me. Might switch him out for warspirit but that's not because he's weak its because warspirit is ridiculous in kf.