Changes proposed for Leoss

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Pico, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Well I updated the post with thoughts on Wall/Paragon.

2. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

Paragon of Ailur
    These changes would help solve some of the Leoss theme problems, while also making him more focused as a support for leoss, rather then someone who just grants evasive/reflexes and trains statistics; Which did not really make sense considering his lore anyways.

-Grant Reflexes and Grant Evasive removed from base
    -Leverage: Leoss to base
    -Improve: Range to base
    -Upgrades to:
    Cleanse (Cleansing Aura)
    Empathy
    Enduring Aura 3 (Bastion of mobility or Grant: aura magic)
    Prognostication

Wall of Ailur
    Commander and the small cost decrease would give wall a competitive slot in a BG because of the Utility Commander brings.
    -Nora to 88
    -Commander: Leoss to upgrades (Replacing Stat Bonus: Speed or Readiness) (maybe Replace it with Readiness)

i think if Guardian is change like Pico proposed it will be too weak.
    i would take Mosharn over Hraken
    most of lurker abilities need to change i guess

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

@Pico
    I like the direction you are going with these guys but I would restructure them slightly differently to avoid some potential overlap.

Paragon of Ailur
    I always viewed him a the master at the temple of monks and as such pointed out ways they could strive to improve. that being said the grant evasive and such made sense but was lacking impact on the battle field. I would add abilities that support but have impact in similar ways and then shuffle where the abilies are so there is less chance of overlap with the druid and bring him in line with regular monks.

stats - remain the same.

base abilities - drop heal mass 3
    - add leverage: leoss to base
    - add grant magical aura
    - add merciful (to keep his cost the same after improving his ability options)

upgrade abilities - heal mass 3
    - enlightened
    - bastion of mobility
    - improved range

Wall of Ailur
    I don't see commander as being that thematic or enhancing his role any. for a tank he has great support options and I think some diversity there differing from mosharn would be a step in the right direction. with this build he provides several options for proximity buffs.

Stats - reduce cost to 88 other stats stay the same

base abilities - add block 2 to base

upgrade abilities - remove readiness
    - add enduring aura 3
    - add tactician

4. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Commander is thematic because Wall's are the head of the Leoss military.

Paragon would not need merciful to stay the same cost, just look at dwarven Sargeant.

5. sassquatch

You are right about the paragon comparison. I'd not noticed or considered that.

To put the wall in warhammer 40k space marine terms... I always saw them as terminators.... the biggest and best but not necessarily in command. But the more I think about it 1 small static global buff would be a nice change from all the current phalanx buffs

6. Radan

hey guys i would like to know u all name in pox, maybe we can 1vs1 leoss.
    commander : leoss would be a good ability for a leoss
    @sassquatch wht phalanx means?

7. sassquatch

@Radan

Phalanx means having all your champs standing really close together.... and my in game name is sassquatch77

8. Radan

oh kk, my is Radan13
    i would like to try 2vs2 leoss anybody?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  9. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

I guess some Leoss need changes, yes, but what about rhe racials? I'm not really fond of them, but I don't play Leoss that often, so... I'd like to know the opinion of leoss-experienced players about the racials!

10. Radan

what racials means?