Conspiracy Theorist Believers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vorian, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I learnt in history at Uni that every coup in the last 50 years is thanks to the CIA or KGB. The latest international incident was caused by a CIA encouraged crack down, of a pro Russian faction in Ukraine; which has caused Russia to get involved there. If you want to find out real news watch the Alex Jones show, he is FBI so he gets all the inside info.

Who else believes in conspiracy theories?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I do, but I can't talk about it because the government is watching me right now. I don't want them to know I'm onto them.

Vorian likes this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_the_Americas
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation

Don't need to be a conspiracy nut, huh. As for Ukraine, both the US and the EU are very interested in the revolution, though any involvement will probably only be able to be confirmed if they ever declassify the regarding material. Great getting barely informed by your state, really.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Every strong nation has been poking at revolutionaries to get their way. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially the USA.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Imperialism is not accomplished through the taking of lands anymore, its either all taken up or its so cold that no one cares. Now imperialism is accomplished through economics, debt and influence.

I would not say that every coup is fostered by blackops but most assuredly the majority. I'm not sure I'd consider that part the conspiracy.

And you can't really think of it as a person with an agenda. That's how the movies portray it. In actuality they use statistics and major brain power think tanks to come up with these plans. The plans are basically products. The products are shelved. When an influence or outcome is desired, someone goes to the "shelf" that houses those plans. The analysts are recalled to ensure current status, its ran through other think tanks to test the results. The decisions are made based on mostly probabilities of desired outcomes.

The plan is then "sold" to persons with decision power, appointed to a director, who builds a team, then implemented.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Sounds like you have got a lot of inside info!

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

It's not a conspiracy if it is well known.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Thread fails to deliver.

9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

so when you say the CIA, what you really mean is Obama right? oh wait, it's this country he's trying to get to revolt, not the Ukraine.