Current Map Rotation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vankroft, Apr 22, 2016.

?

Which kind of map do you prefer playing on?

1. Symmetrical Maps (Even number of fonts)

25.0%
  2. Asymmetrical Maps (Odd number of fonts)

75.0%
  1. vankroft

vankroft The King of Potatoes

When will maps change again?
    Am I the only one who hates symmetrical maps? They're so annoying, because if you take the initiative you're usually in disadvantage, and my opponents never take the initiative to fight. I've already lost 2 games where I left my opponent's shrine with less than 10 HP, but they ran away and won by attrition.

It's not only that I'm losing, but I have no fun playing symmetrical maps, and this rotation has plenty of them.
    I have more fun in maps where there's a font in the middle where all the action happens. Is it only me? I'd like to know the other players' opinions so that we can ask the devs to consider that when choosing the map rotation.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I don't have a preference.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mirror maps are just camp or rush fests

mw24 likes this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I hate Tundra Lake, Lost City and Kthir Forest. Those 3 maps could burn and die.

poinl, H3II and vankroft like this.
  5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

And the new Snarling Tangle. Too many walls and bushes everywhere.

super71 and vankroft like this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That's Shores of Maljara, but I prefer the 3 font version over the 2 font one.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  7. H3II

H3II The King of Potatoes

I want the old Kthir Forest was much much more fun. I second the hatred to them 3 maps ! they make me wanna quit instantly (especially lost city)

8. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Where are the fonts in the new lost city? Are there 5 or 4? I haven't had a game there yet.

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I don't mind symmetrical maps actually lessens the cheap nonsense of draw wins and decreases early game rushes, makes my opponent actually have to think nowadays instead of just running at me early with a crusader or unkillable champ.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

symmetrical maps are garbage and lead to boring stalemates.

vankroft likes this.
  11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I never know the names of the maps so I can never take part n these discussions.