Current UD meta achieved through rune forge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glad0, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Boss

Boss Member

Wake up! Its not only you who spent money...

2. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Anyways , enough with the back and forth, bickering, and bashing, this is an unconstructive thread .
    I'm done replying.
    You guys are right, just enjoy the game.

3. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

So, what would have you done differently? Given that having more players is the top priority for Pox right now, do you think making anything else but to open the Rune Forge up to Exotic was not considered?

I am glad the game found a new home, and I am glad more players will be able to play with the same stuff I paid for years ago. Who cares about value when the game is in a pretty serious risk of being shutdown?

Owls said "the more, the merrier". And I think they are right, increasing rune accesability is a good thing for everyone. Collectors and tradesharks included, because what you lost in value is nothing but a perception. But guess what? All of us obtained something tangible from it: the Rune Forge allows everyone to quickly repurpose the spares and build more decks, experience more themes, play more factions.

You as an individual did not lose anything, but the community won at large. Craft yourself a new deck and try it, and see how you like it.

4. Donegals

Donegals Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain all your runes are still there and the game is too? That's like buying a game new on release day and then moaning 2 months later when other people buy it for half the original price. You've lost nothing, get a grip.