Devs Plz wake up

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Curlyfuk, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Curlyfuk

Curlyfuk The King of Potatoes

Ya the title seems a bit harsh but its about time greens woke up after the latest patch i see that u guys dont know jack about this game and just listen to the whinny players who suk at this game i play like 5 different factions so im not faction zealot the reason im only discussing KF changes is that at this point im not committed to this game enough to cover all of ur incompitent BS lol u retards u take away abilities like surge beast then reduce DMG then increase cost enough said . u dont hear me talking about timber wolves they needed balance same with woodland jester but somehow boost beast 3 is worth 81 nora the list goes on this post will prolly get deleted but w/e stop making changes only listening to whinners in the forums and actually play this game urselves. all the greeans r in freakin uncommon or rare league it should be company policy that all greens play this game like 2-3 hours a day till u idiots get a clue ooh as a foot note stop listening idiots like xirone he suks. P.S. just a reminder im not by any standards a KF player i Started this game as an ST player im not discussing ur ******** changes to ST so i dont get called a zealot and get ignored , because what im saying is true "u guys suk at this game and have no right to change it . u dont know wtf ur doing and need to get a clue" one more side note to Gedden dude how do u suk sooooooo much at a game u created ??? keeneye crown on imperator REALLY??????

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

thats a bit harsh. So you prefer Sony than Owlz?

3. Curlyfuk

Curlyfuk The King of Potatoes

no i prefer someone who makes changes based on what they know because theyve played it many times not someone whos gonna listen to every whinner myself included in the forums

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I see no constructive criticism only a block of anger how about you try offering suggestions since you are clearly the wisest of the wise

5. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Don't feed the troll...

6. KingJad

[​IMG]

StupidJerk likes this.
  7. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I know for a fact that Gedden talks the changes over with a few players before he implements them. To be honest, I expected bigger nerfs to some problem champs in KF. Ancestor still needs a tap.

8. KingJad

can we talk of solely KF runes if were going to address KF so these ridiculous trees dont get backseated for ancestor (which does need a tap)

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

KF remains one of the dominant factions in the game due to:
    A) Being one of the few faction with access to multiple viable ranged dominant themes, notably Archers.
    B) The most ways to access efficient cheap mate out of any faction, including SP
    C) And the best ways to utilise the above within the same BG.

KF's powerful and will be seeing some knockbacks, learn to accept them and enjoy the fact of having to think about BG construction again.

To clarify that isn't to say some aspects don't need help, I've found Garu suffer now after rising to a decent them pre-revamp and some of the themes have been so swamped in the above points they've lost their individualism.

Treefolk create hordes of cheap champs and buff them into the stratosphere, De'lim do the same but eat the cheap meat and become horrendous, Beasts create hordes of cheap meat and buff them into the stratosphere etc etc. They're all very samey atm.

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

KF will remain the best because his bonus is the most powerful and champions are equal for everybody now.

11. KingJad

lolo_O

12. gillo

Ancestor is KF....

13. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Not to mention, the very easily-obtainable sources of healing.

14. KingJad

its split

15. gillo

So? It can still be run in FF KF with adaptive KF and ally KF. It's much stronger in KF, than it is in ST!

16. KingJad

dont nerf it yet i like her i guess you could remove the kf benefits

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member