Discussion: Holidays Exotic & Legendary Packs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

Has one Legendary or Exotic rune from previous expansions been eluding you? With the new Holidays Exotic & Legendary Packs you can get those missing runes to finish out your collection.

upload_2015-11-25_11-8-14.jpeg

From November 25th to December 3rd all exotic and legendary runes form the Ronin, Coalitions, and Path of De'lim are available in special holiday packs on the Pox Nora marketplace. The Exotic Collector Pack includes one of every Exotic rune, while the Legendary Collector Pack contains one of every Legendary rune from those three expansions.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/holidays-exotic-legendary-packs.20111/

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    DarkJello likes this.
  2. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Happy holidays!

DarkJello likes this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I really don't know what to make of this.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Sounds like a good value.

In my opinion, it would have been better to save this for after Christmas. That way people have money.

Morfeas likes this.
  5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

"limited legendaries"?

Morfeas likes this.
  6. Bronouns

Bronouns New Member

Yeah limited legendaries makes it sound like Blood Owl is a possibility? Probably grasping at straws though. Probably just the green bordered cards?

7. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I thought most people only had debt after Christmas... :p

8. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Are they going to re release the christmas skins like menaulaus, euan etc?

DarkJello likes this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

glad i traded 5 of mine for about 10mil poxbox a week before this was released.

@Cydna rekt.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Probably.

@mw24 it's just the legendaries, not the limiteds.

11. Senshu

where are you seeing limited legendaries?

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

This collectors pack comes with all of the limited legendaries (24) from the Ronin, Coalitions, and Path of De'lim expansions!

Straight from the marketplace description

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

why does it say limited legendaries, lol.

14. Senshu

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. It's purely a typo. We will address that shortly. Its only supposed to say legendaries.

15. Senshu

All Fixed.

soulmilk likes this.
  16. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

lame

17. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

why pay $ 120,- if you can forge the runes your missing. I think the greens think the collectors are still in this game :) they left a while ago i t guess.

18. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Because to forge 24 exotics and 24 legendaries you need 28800 shards, which is gigantic, and represents a significant time investment spent farming. And, thats just for one copy of each.

19. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

$240-80$ is not bad. Just not what I was looking for.

20. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

indeed 28800 is a lot but then you have none. Thats why i said "your missing". If you farm a little and trade a little you can have a lot of those runes you need to play your bg's. A lot of them you never use or are totaly useless. I just looked in my account. i miss about 20 exo or legs but i also dont want the most of those. I think that count for the most players who are here longer. That makes this offer a bit useless imo. I am curious how much of those packs they sold :)