Discussion: Patch Notes: April 7th, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 7, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

UD's ranged units need to get full faction benefit asap. Also itd be nice if the fw faction bonus was changed before this year ended...

I thought empowered range would be pretty cool on fire slinger until I noticed his damage drop in game because of the bonus, FAIL.

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

im voting supercharged since its the most crappy one

Woffleet likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

for some reason the no font fw map is still in rotation. GG

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

creativity needs to be removed from the new jellibrium and replaced with less gembreakingly overpowered abilities, it's allowing marsh song and other nora gen spam. how the heck did this get in the game?

fw still waiting on a faction bonus...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Relocate Blood Ball still doesn't work and apparently Mandate of Sheouls prevents Bloodlust from working.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

revert the nerfs on unholy tomb or make it 30 nora, fw not only has no real faction bonus but now no nora gen as well. comon devs, please start making more good changes and less terrible ones.

the tundra lake map needs more spread and possibly more fonts, it just leads to a stalement. the lost city map needs a middle font back if there was a problem it was with the spacing of the far fonts not mid.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

However, the delay on the answer makes it look like you don't have one or you are unable to clarify the questions.
    I figured as much.

8. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Yeti spirit is a joke when comparing it to Disturbed Spirit. Maybe yeti spirit should get haunt rank 3 base as a nice fat sandbag of an ability that it is in all its 12 nora glory.
    Spite spite spite.

Netherzen and mw24 like this.
  9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah. Yeti Spirit becoming a ghost was a bad idea.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the ghost ability was a bad idea*

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

spirits with arroyo actually arent bad.

12. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I am fine with the ghost ability, but no ghost should have more than 30 hps or so.

13. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

facepalm

Gnomes likes this.
  14. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

We dont need to everyone else on the forums does it for us.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Maybe because the IS community cant police its own stuff. A good IS player calling out his own stuff carries a lot more weight than other faction players doing the same

16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

What did you want nerfed ? Bolter got tapped, Medal of Valor got +10 nora, ok you dont like the Intensify change that in your opinion has made IS Angel too strong, what else did you want changed ?

17. Ballballer

First off i apologize, i must have missed the medal of valor change. I thought it should go up 10 nora so im pretty happy that it did. I would like veilwalker to be hit as well, but maybe thats just me. Regardless, medal of valor was the clear "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IS COMMUNITY" thing to me, so im glad it got hit.

Axeraiser likes this.
  18. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Nothing was changed with the drawing mechanic. Must be hitting some bad odds.

Axeraiser likes this.
  19. Ballballer

You never responded to my wife joke

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not including half the arroyo that suck tho and riftlord itself is weak, its only role is its summon to increase surge it needs more damage.