Discussion: Patch Notes September 9th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Which is what most of our features are geared towards. Database changes doesn't take time away from coding.

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Nice work with the Dead Fairy. Thanks.

mw24 likes this.
  3. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

I'm so excited to try out Dead Fairy and Carrion Colossus tonight. I really love these changes. As an FW player since 2007 it is absolutely awesome to see FW getting some love.

The removal of Boon is enough of a game changer for me to experiment quite a bit with some new things. This is pretty rad.

mw24 and Anima26 like this.
  4. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Ty :)

No salaman theme buff tho

5. itzdaT

itzdaT Member

The Dreadnought changes are nice, but I don't understand that why was it needed to remove Bulwark: Drakssar from him.

6. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

No boon of the undead .-.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the quick response Sok, we might not agree with everything but sharing ideas is a good thing, if its done politely.
    Either way, Im sure you are putting a lot of effort on this game, and for this Im glad.

Woffleet, yobanchi, Ifem21 and 5 others like this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I would guess it was removed as a way of bringing his cost down. He did have a lot going on. He does still have Heavy Charger, Charge and Cleave.

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

poor stitchling is crying :'(

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Magearm buffed tho.

11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Why did he need immunity: electricity? It seems kind of pointless.

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Unless you changed the summon ability it is still practically a very expensive sandbag; due to ponderous and the bad range the 10 damage are basically a waste of nora; the removal of cone removes the last reason for it to have any damage. What is it even supposed to do now?

Edit: And Immunity: Electricity?!? Welcome to sandbag city!

13. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I don't rage... I don't rage... I... Don't..... GAH WHAT THE FIRK! YOU TAKE INEXPERIENCED AWAY FROM SAND BLAST!?!?!?!?!?! AND NO SANDSTORM!!!!!!!! I.... Need... Paper bag....

14. Sokolov

I'll take another look at him, I didn't realize we were talking about the champ specifically since you quoted a post in which I was talking about ability costs.

15. Sokolov

Actually, @Moles told me he did get it in afterall. But Inexperienced on Sandblasted was bugged in a manner which proved unfixable.

Anima26 likes this.
  16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

#UpgradesForTyrantsStitchlings2015

17. Anima26

PRAISE BE TO MOLES!

18. Anima26

What was the bug :\

19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If I were to redesign it i'd give it 5 speed, range 1, cone 3, make the fireflies ability either dirt cheap or at most 2 AP, drop immunity electricity, make upgrade path 1 less absurd (maybe cloud/plant regen 3/take root), 2 DEF (it is, after all, a tree). What would the cost of that be?

20. Sokolov

It'd reset in a few cases. The most prominent was if a champion that was already Sandblasted became Sandblasted again, then the Inexperienced counter would be reset. But basically, it probably wasn't working for most players at least half the time.

Anima26 likes this.