Discussion: Patch Notes September 9th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 9, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar archer still sucks, not buffed enough. The draksar buffs in general were very weak. I don't understand what they were trying to do with dreadnought, the problem with him before was that he lacked survivability and they made him even easier to kill by taking away bulwark. I have been asking them to add regen or another defensive ability for a while now and to remove 1 or more sandbags like cleave.

I wonder why they haven't gave akakios race draksar yet, maybe it goes against the lore or something. The torien changes are weird, SL didn't get much out of this patch unlike most other factions.

FS got major Boghopper buffs
    KF and IS didn't get nerfed to the ground and IS got construct/leoss buffs
    ST got yeti and frost buffs(and ferren buffs?)
    UD got vampyre, meta, and blood bg buffs
    FW everything in the faction was pretty much buffed(except spirits?) and the faction should be actually worth playing now. Lich, skeleton, meta, vampyre, and zombie should all be decent now.(not sure about worms) Skeleton and zombie might even be competitive, meta should be able to compete with kf and is now hopefully.
    SL got trolled
    SP got hyaenid and moga buffs, not sure what else.

@Faust isn't the sp deep wounds dragon his father? If they gave akakios race draksar wouldn't they have to give it to that dragon as well?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lorewise Akakios was Draksar b4 he become Dragon.

Boost Draksar/Guarded Draksar insted of Commander on him will be great.

and yes SL Titan lacks regen :)

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It's difficult to tell, sometimes decks like this just take time to get used to and what initially seems bad isn't so once you know how to use it better.

It will probably be fine.

4. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

No 1 confirmed my question.. was a hotfix deployed or not? Wasnt Ward of Ailur 4-5 range for like 30 minutes. I ask for this one specifically because i was quite excited about it. Having another ranged leoss meant u dont have to throw in other races to staisfy range. Not to mention hes a good targetfor barricade. I realize it doesnt make sense cause hes like holding 2 swords.. But still, He fit the theme realllly nicely :( Hes still awesome, maybe we can just get a different ranged leoss or maybe 1 in the next expansion. For now i just want to know im not crazy and imagined this whole hotfix thing.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes, there was a hotfix. Or perhaps even multiple.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. itzdaT

itzdaT Member

Well, I still think that this was an "overnerf". Dreadnought costs 90 nora now [cheapest titan in the game now? Look at the marsh gargantua for example, it wasn't nerfed this much, and it still costs 107 nora.], and don't forget: You either get Heavy Charger on him OR multiattack 2. Why should anyone pick heavy charger over multiattack 2, especially since his basic dmg is 12 now.

Also, I think that all titans should have the same nora cost, +-5 maybe. It's kinda weird that titan A costs 90, while titan B costs 107 from a balancing point of view.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Try taking Heavy Charger and Cleave and Charge into the enemy formation. Its fun and he hits like a truck. Not sure if the reduction to his damage has hindered this that much. I doubt it. You dont need Multiattack man, you got 2 Channeled Violence spells for that. His basic damage might be 12 but it isnt once u got Warbanner/Drive/Sermon/Battlemaster on the field. He also has Violent to ramp his damage. When using Charge he also gains +3 dmg.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Sokolov So since the hex CD nerf destroyed the entire design idea behind phantasmal creeper and ethereal Soldier can they get changed next patch?

Also i feel like demonologist was meant to get the 4-5 range and seeker was getting 1-3. because at the moment seekers ability kit on a range unit is really weird where as demonologists would fit a range unit perfectly.

9. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why all st have arctic and fw lost now Boon of the Undead
    Festering Wounds is now the new funny thing
    i dont like it at all

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

because boon was terrible.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Festering Wounds should be damaging enemy champions only (this was changed awhile back). What is funny about it currently?

12. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

The art

Anima26 likes this.
  13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

If I have time yea.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

play boghoppers

15. Eadbusta

Eadbusta I need me some PIE!

Hm, I don't quite understand the change to Yeti Shaman. He was already quite expensive, and the only reason to run him in a yeti deck was because of frightening blows. He was also our main source of magic damage as Yeti Druid is was even worse. Now you made him practically useless in a theme deck, and pretty useless overall imo. Guess I'll have to struggle even more to make Yetis a fun deck to play...

16. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

If you're looking for fun... try Goblins!

17. Eadbusta

But my kind of fun is big hairy, scary beasts with huge claws and teeth! Not tiny, fat and evil beardless gnomes! ;)

Fentum likes this.
  18. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Get your facts straight!
    Only dirtbag is a bit saggy, gloombringer, arsonist, collector and possibly stickyfingers have beards!

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

If you didnt say "big" i would say play dwarves, ha ha.

20. Eadbusta

True, but still; tiny evil people (with or without beards) are not my cup of tea. Big hairy men beasts are what I love!