Discussion: Patch Notes September 9th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov Do you think that Salaman Ingenuity: damage should stack like it currently does? I feel that its too strong personally and should either not stack at all, or should have a small stack limit like 2 or 3. As it is now its a bit silly and can be abused very easily. You know its too strong when people are deploying relics in random spots where they gain nothing from it other than procing Ingenuity: damage.

The really high damage buffs from it stacking combined with the CDR from Ingenuity: CD creates some OP scenarios.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Fentum likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, did Crystal Howler lose cost? It looks like it went from 77 to 74, even though it's ability went from 4 to 8.

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

His optimal kit is 78 right now? (Bravery + Distract).

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm talking relation to base and default values. He's at 74 there, when even the old Poxbase version -- before the +2 for basic attacks -- is at 75 for the same build. No other part of the champion has seen a recosting between then and now, and neither has he gained or lost any stats.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

this patch made the game so much better.

Sunnydays likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I was defintely wrong about spirits, they look pretty good now. The hex nerf was dumb though it messed up alot of champs with the ability.

I also dislike the ethereal cost change. I wish that it was now -3 instead of 0 or just reverted completely. Haunting spirit has also been completely destroyed, as well as haunt(why the heck did they change this to summons?) and haunting grip.

I really like what they are doing with spirits for the most part. They are moving it away from being a cheese bg and making alot of good changes to the theme.

The new leoss' art looks kinda lame but they did good with his in game sprite. Also he is decently strong in game and not as bad as I may have said he was.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'll have the condensed version of these notes along with commentary coming out some time tomorrow.

Woffleet and Tweek516 like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

nevermind, spoke too soon. spirits are still pretty terrible lol. almost no synergy, the champs are efficient but most are mediocre.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

please take the fw map out of rotation, this map is dumb.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Thank you, hotfix.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the hex change needs to be reverted asap holy ****. @Sokolov

also the ethereal change was pretty odd as well. -3 sounds much better than 0 for ethereal at the most. what the heck is yeti spirit even supposed to do?

BUFF YETI! and draksar(yeti curate is freaking amazing now though)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  12. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Is the hex change that it is now affected by defence?

I thought I would kill a champ and didn't in my last match. Short by three which was his defence.

13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

like wit revamp, if i remember

Fentum likes this.
  14. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This post is deep

15. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

duh,loss of life doesnt go through defence

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Hex has been impacted by defense for quite a while now.

Fentum likes this.
  17. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Thanks. I am a bit of an idiot on occasion.

So was it simply a cost nerd?

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hex had its CD increased so that it can be used every 3 turns instead of every other.

Fentum likes this.
  19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

It was a cooldown nerf and a massive middle finger to ethereal soldier and phantasmal creeper

Fentum likes this.
  20. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

now i can hit my FW enemy with that spell and this is not funny it's Hilarious

mw24 likes this.