Discussion: Poxtoberfest 2016 & Megabox Final Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Lushiris likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

3. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bought the pack twice, because I am for once around for seasonal stuff in this game.

Now, who should I turn to in order to have 2 Owlcoincashcredit deducted from my account? That 499 pricing grinded my gears.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  4. Senshu

Anything regarding billing you should direct to our customer support. Click on Help on https://www.poxnora.com/index.do.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

So the mega box is being removed at the end of the event. This is probably the unofficial mid-term and patch date?

Etherielin likes this.
  6. Senshu

Keep in mind that normally when the Mega Box is removed there is a bit of a lag time between that and when the midterms are released.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Midterms gonna drop the weekend before Halloween

#SoonTM

8. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

so we dont make lims forgable due to fear of devaluation, , but we re-release a "limited" rune? I guess there not so "limited" after all..
    the Bane Shift is ass backwards yo. lmao

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

There is nothing that says Limited runes will never be re-released. In this particular case why would you ever think that a seasonal rune wouldn't come back for "it's" holiday? Blood Owl comes back for Halloween and "All hail our terrible and mighty master Liquin_3rd Day". The presidential runes have come back a few times. Harbs have been sold on 3 different occasions and included in a pack at a very low drop chance.

BernieTime likes this.
  10. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

yea I understand...just doesn't sound so limited 2me

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, it is "limited" to a certain time of year, if you prefer to think of it that way.

Anima26 likes this.
  12. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

So what has everyone been forging with their 1000 shards? The Megabox has better shard potential but, I think trading through Poxbox the Poxtoberfest pack has more value if I'm not mistaken.

13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I bought 3k - used 1600 to help a newcomer build his Fairy BG by crafting him a Corgi Ranger and Fae Oracle.

14. Senshu

There isn't much time left for Poxtoberfest and the Planar Disturbances Megabox. Make sure to get them before they are removed from the Marketplace on October 12th!

15. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

What exactly is a midterm? What types of packs are offered during a typical midterm? I don't really understand.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Midterms are the releases between expansions, usually consisting of the expansion's Legendary runes.

17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

To further specify: Midterms are a sort of extension of the expansion, containing a single legendary rune for each faction. Midterms can also feature a rune reskin I believe, but I don't think we've had that happen too many times.

18. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

thanks, that helps.

What is the general pricing?

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Usually about 9 or 10 bucks, and it comes with tokens or shards or some nonsense like that.